Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Definition of Brand New, New and Used sets.

Here's for everyone's informatiom.

There's alot of people going ard posting Brand new when the set has been used.

Pls read here before you post your tread. (for those bunchful of those who doesn't know the meaning of Brand new and used set)

Personal experiences.

Got this guy say Brand new set nokia 6300. say never use at first. Then met up and input the phone code *#92702689# to check and saw the life timer more than 20:00. Then was like WTH. Some more got the cheek to say only use to update firmware. Then i declined the transaction.

So here is the Defination for mobile phones.

Brand New

People getting the phone from signing contract then selling here.
    1) Phone shld be in tact with all the items and plastic wrapper and the screen protector shld not be removed. can check the set. can power on.
    2) Life timer shloud be 00;00. (mean the phone never use to call out)
    for nokia phones input *#92702689# for other brands pls go to call reg. then check call time then check the total life timer.
    Being in a fresh and unused condition; completely new.

New.
    New but not Brand new. Means the phone has been used. Maybe to check and have been more than certain period of days whereby you cannot say brand new. For example Bluetooth sets. Where the seller use it to test on some phones to check compatibiltiy.

Used.
    Phones used is basically you know. The phone has been used and th elife timer more than like 1:00.

Checking of life timer of the set.

Nokia *#92702689#

Sony Ericsson Lifetimer can be accessed via R*LL*L* where R and L is Right and Left on navigation button.

if you got other suggestions to add or remove pls tell me. will do it rite away..

boom thanks for makeing it sticky???

used to be the greatest problem when i bought in several sets last yr... seems tt some forumers dun have enuf integrity

may update SE as well?

SE Lifetimer can be accessed via R*LL*L* where R and L is Right and Left on navigation button.

There Are Many Things In Life That Will Catch Your Eye,But Only Few Will Catch Your Heart... Pursue Those

i think there is no way to check lifetimer for Motorola by using special code. correct me if i'm wrong
    Last edited by HHX87; Aug 6th, 07 at 06:36 AM.

anyway to check samsung phone?

anything to check LG?

for SE u mean u press right then * etc?
    Whatever floats your boat...

yes

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast