Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GTX 770 officially out for USD$400!! Same price as GTX 670 but 20% faster!! =D

Newegg.com - gtx 770

The king of price/performance is out..

Finally GTX 770 has arrived =D

oh god ... why......

MuhamMAD
    So ur selling it?
    Top Gun Pilot:Quadra1978

=_= I thought what so amazing that shock me..
    Let see how much will a 8970 cost first vs value..

The price here in singapore will be hardly just $400 * 1.29 (usd rate) = $516 ?

Here is the first official price out as announced by Vijay the admin from HWZ. He also explains why the price is not closer that the USD SRP.

[Review] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 - More than Just a Rebadging Exercise - www.hardwarezone.com.sg
    Intel Core i7-5820K W/ Fractal Design T12
    Asus X99-Deluxe 3.1
    GSkill Trident RGB 2 * 8 GB
    Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080 Ti Extreme Gaming
    Filco Majestouch Convertible 2
    Varmilo Bluetooth Wireless Mech
    White Ducky Shine 4 RGB (brown sw)
    Dell S2617DG
    Samsung 850 Evo 1TB
    Sandisk Ultra II 960 GB
    WD Black/Red 2TB/4TB
    Corsair Carbide Series 740 Air
    Seasonic Snow Silent 1050w
    Sony TA-ZH1ES MDR-Z1R + MDR-1000x + SB x Katana + Corsair H2100
    Windows 10 Home

On the average it's actually 10% faster...
    Blacklisted: MrGenosis

Ryzen 5 1600. Gigabyte AB350M-Gaming3. Palit GTX 1060 Dual 6gb. Vengeance 2x8gb 2666.
    Samsung EVO 840 250gb. 1tb WD. 500gb WD. Phantom410 White.
    212evo. QNIX 2414. SeaSonic M12D 750w 80+ Silver
    AK-566i. Logitech G502.
    Logitech G430.
    Win10 64bit Pro

NOT Soon to be modder lee-turbo's Avatar
    So what ?
    Buy from us and shipped back lo
    Local prices tag is....
    Do i lost my passion for HW?

4770K+M.Impact +780 + Intel 730 480G, M4 256G,WD SE 2TB +Seasonic P-1000
    With Filco Ninja brown(PBT and red engraved mod) + Ducky wrist rest+ Razer Black edition Death Adder/ MX Performance + Logitech G27+ 2713HM + Edifier S530D

Turbo Mod T-01

Quote Originally Posted by KIANTECK View Post
    On the average it's actually 10% faster...
    GTX 680 is abt 5%-10% faster than GTX 670..

GTX 770 is abt 5%-15% faster than GTX 680..

So Im presuming GTX 770 is 15%-20% faster than GTX 670 and rumours reviewed also say so..

Later today most prob should have review already cos GTX 780 out on the same day got review already..

Later see the review and see actual performance how..
    Last edited by aaatuition; May 31st, 13 at 09:05 AM.

Local price tag is only $600+..

U can call up all the shops and ask..

Asus card is overpriced..It will eventually drop once it lose market share in SG as other cards are at $600+..

But I do believe some people will still buy ASUS cos of their brand name..Some people go for brand names and disregard the prices..To these consumers, they have low price elasticity..ASUS may be able to capture this niche group of consumers..But it will eventually drop down to the price of the other cards..but may still be slightly higher like $10-$30? We will have to wait for ASUS card to drop price..ASUS is selling the products based on their Fans and Brandname..

Its the same concept for Apple and Samsung..In the past, Apple can sell Iphone at a premium due to its strong brandname, market share and technology..Eventually, Samsung have about the same strength in technology than Apple but Samsung sold its products at a cheaper price..Now Samsung has more market share than Apple..

The story is, people will still buy at first, but eventually if the Company find out that the target sales is not as expected, they will drop price till equilibrium..Supply have to be in line with demand and this market forces pushes the prices..

So we shall have to wait and see what will ASUS price be eventually..Or if u r a supporter for ASUS, u can buy it..

MuhamMAD
    Wrong section for spam.
    Top Gun Pilot:Quadra1978

This is not spamming..Spamming is if u keep writing irrelevant stuffs for many many times..My 2 post above is to clarify those things people have doubt..And I want people to be aware of the market and so they wont regret buying things..I understand how it feels when u buy the wrong thing and realised that u have bought the wrong thing (ie. something more expensive or not tat good items, whereas, there are things which are better at a lower price).

Im just trying to keep people aware of what they are getting themselves into..

Zotac GTX 770 is selling @ S$609 at cybermind with 5 years warranty and splinter cell free games. I think it should be the cheapest 770 in SG now.

Quote Originally Posted by aaatuition View Post
    This is not spamming..Spamming is if u keep writing irrelevant stuffs for many many times..My 2 post above is to clarify those things people have doubt..And I want people to be aware of the market and so they wont regret buying things..I understand how it feels when u buy the wrong thing and realised that u have bought the wrong thing (ie. something more expensive or not tat good items, whereas, there are things which are better at a lower price).

Im just trying to keep people aware of what they are getting themselves into..
    Sure, but do post it in the right section

Main rig: Intel i5-3570k | Asrock Z77 Fatal1ty Professional | Asus HD7870 DCUII | Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 2x4GB | Crucial M4 128GB | Hitachi 1TB | FSP Aurum CM Gold 650W | Dell U2312HM | CM Storm Enforcer | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Peripherals:
    Mouse: Razer Imperator 4G
    Mousepad: Razer eXactMat | Steelseries QcK
    Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja | Ducky-1087
    Audio: Creative T20 Series II | Audio Technica ATH-M50s

FUG ALL YOU RETARDED LOWBALLERS!

This is graphic cards section..Im talking abt graphic cards..So it is the right section..

And my purpose is to let buyers be aware of the market and know what they are getting themselves into..

So this is the place to save those buyers..
    Last edited by aaatuition; May 31st, 13 at 10:28 AM.

1) You don't dictate the forum rules, we do

2) You posted on the wrong section. This belonged to the hardware depot

3) It is always good to spread and share useful information around (like what you do here)...

4) ... but not thread spoiling others. You can spread but there's a certain limitation to what you can do here.

Therefore, you will receive an official warning for thread spoiling others. There won't be a ban served but do note that further infringement will result in a certain thing nobody else liked.

Please follow the rules carefully.
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast