Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    yup i do noe bout the pendulum x.5...
    i have some of it without and some with box already but it doesn't seem nice to post the pic wen its not complete with the others...
    i'm trying to find with box not the plastic cardboard type packaging so dat it wud match lyke the other pendulum box dat i hav...

i not a fan of the digivices but i do have some without box and if i do happen to have complete the collection of mine mayb i wud try to buy the digivices with box...

bro if i were ya i collect all the colours bro as it look nice and to complete collect them all as u have started to collect some...
    i noe as u say its expensive but u cud take ur time collecting during u have the extra money and wen its complete u wud be proud and happy for urself eventhough u have spent so much...

All the best in collecting bro sure can complete as its not dat hard to find bro as i saw ebay many colours for sale...

bout the d2 i tink there's ver 2 and 2.5 cos i saw them at ebay..
    u shud check it out...

Quote Originally Posted by joke_kylat View Post
    yup i do noe bout the pendulum x.5...
    i have some of it without and some with box already but it doesn't seem nice to post the pic wen its not complete with the others...
    i'm trying to find with box not the plastic cardboard type packaging so dat it wud match lyke the other pendulum box dat i hav...

i not a fan of the digivices but i do have some without box and if i do happen to have complete the collection of mine mayb i wud try to buy the digivices with box...

bro if i were ya i collect all the colours bro as it look nice and to complete collect them all as u have started to collect some...
    i noe as u say its expensive but u cud take ur time collecting during u have the extra money and wen its complete u wud be proud and happy for urself eventhough u have spent so much...

All the best in collecting bro sure can complete as its not dat hard to find bro as i saw ebay many colours for sale...

bout the d2 i tink there's ver 2 and 2.5 cos i saw them at ebay..
    u shud check it out...

it's not hard to find some of them on eBay, but it costs a lot to buy 1, and some colours are very hard to find now(like black). Assuming if I collect all 8, I would have spent like a whooping $1000+ on all of them.I guess my Taichi and Yamato colour schemes are good enough since they were the main protagonists, if I have extra budget I will go for Hikari pink and Takeru yellow.

About the ver 2 and ver 2.5, I don't really like Bandai Asia release since they always seal the device in the blister pack, if I open it the value of the item would drop(and I cant play it as well). Bandai Asia also like to produce funny colour schemes like glow in the dark(and also other v-pets and the Pendulum 3.0), the protagonists in the Adventure anime never had one of that colour at all. The only plus point of 2.0 and 2.5 is that the partner digimon can digivolve to mega stage.

On average, the used US/Europe/Asia digivice will go over $100 per unit(around $110-120), the jap versions are even more expensive. I saw a Japanese digivice D2 in box on eBay, costs about USD $350. Heh, Japanese digivices are usually very expensive compared to the English versions.

For those interested in the new Xros War mini, here's a picture with the 3 colour schemes:

the price in Yen ain't really that high, but after taking shipping and handling fees into consideration, it will probably be around 30USD(or above).

and the digivice in Xros Wars

I believe this has been mentioned before, but this will be the first digivice in colour, plus with the feature of storing music(i.e. mp3 player).

EDIT: btw, I just realised that for the minis, other than the Xros war mini version, there are other versions for mini Ver1 and Ver 2. There are the V Jump Special (for mini ver 1 and 2), and also Uniqlo edition for mini version 1(5 types in total if I'm nt wrong). lol so I presume a full collection of mini would actually comprise of all the V jump and Uniqlo versions, but the Uniqlo were very rare in Japan and they were also not for sale editions.

Here's the pics to better illustrate what I'm talking about:

V Jump version 1

Version 1 Uniqlo type 3

Version 1 Uniqlo type 4

Version 1 Uniqlo type 5
    Last edited by devilixir; Sep 19th, 10 at 12:09 PM.

Just got another Zero today. Taking a pic before saying gdbye to the one on the right.

currently expecting a lot of goodies to arrive next month, kinda excited lol.

Bro keep the gold as its much more rare...

lol I don't really care about the colours, silver or gold frames are fine(the silver is BNIB and the gold is used), plus I already listed my item, can't expect me to change my listing, if not ppl say I'm not a trustworthy seller =x

My current holy grail would be to complete the Pendulum and v-pets(English and Japanese) collection with packaging, once I get that I'll officially retire from digimon collection. Think I've spent too much.

hahahaha... same goes for me...

My updated collection list:

Bandai Japan (Japanese in-game text) V-pets[COMPLETE]:
    V1x2 Blue, Red(BNIB, BNIB)
    V2x3 Black, White, Transparent clear(BNIB, BNIB, MIB)
    V3x2 Purple, Transparent Orange(BNIB, BNIB)
    V4x2 Transparent Blue(BNIB*, spare)
    V5 Transparent Green(MIB)*

Bandai US/Asia (English/Japanese in-game text) V-pets:
    V1 Red(MIB)
    V3 Transparet Blue(MIB)
    V5 Glow in the dark(Japanese)(MIB)
    V6 Transaparent Purple(MIB)*

+ other English(US/Asia) v-pet boxes lol

Original Pendulum:
    V1x2(BNIB, spare)
    V1.5(MIB)
    V2(MIB)
    V3(MIB)
    V4(BNIB)
    V4.5(MIB)*
    V5
    V0(BNIB)*

Pendulum Cycle:
    V9x2 Transparent Black, Transparent Red

Pendulum Progress:
    V1 Blue(MIB)
    V2 Dark Blue(BNIB)

Mini[COMPLETE]:
    V1 Grey(BNIB)
    V1 Uniqlo Type 5(BNIB)*
    V2 Yellow(BNIB)
    V3 Trans Green, Trans Orange(BNIB, BNIB)

Pendulum X:
    V1.5 Blue(BNIB)

Season 1 Digivices/Toys(Digimon Adventure):
    Ver 1 English US D2 Transparent Orange[Taichi]
    Ver 1 Japanese D2 Transparent Blue[Yamato](MIB)*
    Ver 2 Japanese D2 Transparent Pink[Hikari]

Season 2 Digivices/Toys(Digimon Adventure 02):
    Ver 1 English US D3 Black[Ken](totally kaput)
    D-Terminal x2 Silver(BNIB, BNIB)

Season 3 Digivices/Toys(Digimon Tamers):
    Ver 1.5 Japanese D-Ark Green[Henry](BNIB)

Accelerators:
    Justice Genome(MIB)
    Evil Genome(MIB)
    Ultimate Genome(BNIB)

Twin:
    Left Orange(BNIB)
    Right Red(BNIB)

That's probably all as of now. With the exception to Pendulum and V-pets, I may let go of certain items if there are people who are interested in them, note that items marked with a * are very expensive in the current market currently, probably USD $120 and above.

Edit: First stop, Japanese v-pets made by Bandai Japan! Took a pic first since some spares may leave from my collection. This is the first time I actually owned so many electronic v-pets at 1 go. Finally, one-third of my holy grail completed:

I'm actually still short of the special edition versions(V1 JAL, V4 Grand Prix), but that's not high priority at the moment

Bandai Japan V-pet version 4! And they come with 2 manuals as well.

D-1 manual(top)... ...list of D-1 tournaments in Japan?

Bandai Japan V-pet version 5. The cage's swapped lol. (This is actually the official one and only colour scheme of V5 released by Bandai Japan. Bandai Asia V5 release has got more colour variations)

V5 manual

More pics to come but I've no time to take them as of now
    Last edited by devilixir; Nov 3rd, 10 at 05:58 PM.

nice....

Still remember digimon 1...pull the tab in out in out and keep pressing the middle button sometimes will yield u a terrymon!!!! haha
    i7 4770 | 24GB | Z87 Mpower | 1070FE | 512GB/1TB/2TB | WiNDy FC500 | U2713hm | 2.0sII | 650 P2

Ya, that cheat code was quite common back in those days. When your digimon died from battle, go back home and tab it, next day go and fight your friend all (only for those who don't know lol)

I've also heard stories about flaming teddymon/skull shooting teddymon, not sure if those stories were true.

lolool digimon, played it when I was in primary 1 about 12 years ago

If i remember correctly, the original digivice ( rectangle one ) will never lose to season 1 digimon adventures digivice. Dono why, it just doesn't! too powerful le.

Also, when "pvp" with friends, need shake and spam button like siao xD

Quote Originally Posted by devilixir View Post
    Ya, that cheat code was quite common back in those days. When your digimon died from battle, go back home and tab it, next day go and fight your friend all (only for those who don't know lol)

I've also heard stories about flaming teddymon/skull shooting teddymon, not sure if those stories were true.
    Skull shooting teddymon is true.
    i7 4770 | 24GB | Z87 Mpower | 1070FE | 512GB/1TB/2TB | WiNDy FC500 | U2713hm | 2.0sII | 650 P2

Hello guys,i was browsing the forums and i came pass this thread....sure brings back memories...i started collecting Digimon Pendulums a couple of weeks back and currently i have pendulum 1 and 2. I have a little question regarding the jogress function. Can a pendulum 1 jogress with a pendulum 2? Or do i have to jogress with another digivice of the same version?

all pendulum can be jogress but its depends on the type of digimon ur raising...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast