Lightbulb Super Talent Launches Trio of New USB Drives

Super Talent Technology, today announced three new styles of USB flash drives. All three new series of USB drives support hi-speed USB 2.0, and employ the latest dual channel controllers for optimum performance. All three models also include an activity LED.
    The SuperSlim SB series, with a hard plastic outer casing, is a modified version of Super Talent's two-year-old SuperSlim SA. Unlike the SA series, SB uses a dual channel controller that supports higher data transfer rates. The SB series is available in capacities up to 4GB, which is astounding considering its minute size, 41.7mm x 17.3m x 7.2mm, making it among the smallest 4GB USB drives available.
    In response to customer demand for capless designs, Super Talent engineers developed two swivel-lid models. These models use a sturdy plastic casing and a flip-open steel lid to eliminate the concern of losing the cap. Swivel SWM series drives have a silver flip-lid and a smooth rubberized coating over the colored body of the drive. The SWM series is available in capacities up to 2GB, in black, red, violet, blue, and white color options. The more compact SWSA series is offered in capacities up to 4GB. SWSA has a black body and is available with either a chrome or shiny gold flip-lid.

sa: http://www.supertalent.com/products/usb.php
    Last edited by bbmf; Aug 3rd, 06 at 10:53 PM.

wow, the size is super small and the capacity is 4gb? Now the main concern is how NOT to lose it.

that a really, really gay name.

Arrow What exactly are you suggesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Pride
    that a really, really gay name.
    I would like to know because you seem so convinced...
    yet still non-specific.
    Can you elaborate?

Wow, nice.. dual-channel USB Drives..
    would love to get my hands on one of those..
    i hope they're not as expensive as the OCZ Rallys??

Quote Originally Posted by bbmf
    I would like to know because you seem so convinced...
    yet still non-specific.
    Can you elaborate?
    "Super Talent" doesn't exactly scream quality.

same goes for DFI (the long name).