[HYDRA] Mechanical Keyboard Extended Warranty Length & Service

Dear all fellow Mechanical Keyboard Users.

Hydra Distribution is proudly announcing that all Ducky Cherry MX Switch keyboards purchased after 1st of June 2012 will be given 2 years Parts and Labour warranty.

We will also be providing repair for parts and labour to ANY brands of Cherry MX Switch Mechanical Keyboards ONLY in the market.

This service is only available by appointment via our Contact Us Page or the Ducky Facebook Page.

Cost of servicing will be charged according to the level of difficulty of the damage.
    Last edited by mirAcles; Jun 14th, 12 at 09:55 PM.

woah lucky me!

thanks for the heads up
    Just another forumer..

First come, first serve

Other stuffs for sale:
    carousell.co/mohammed.airiz

Hello,

Do you provide soldering services for KBT RACE and Cooler Master Trigger keyboards for changing LEDs and cherry MX switches (i can provide the switches)?

Hopefully you have a pricing for each key or bulk pricing.. like package deals for changing 40-50 keys etc..

Quote Originally Posted by transcend3nt View Post
    Hello,

Do you provide soldering services for KBT RACE and Cooler Master Trigger keyboards for changing LEDs and cherry MX switches (i can provide the switches)?

Hopefully you have a pricing for each key or bulk pricing.. like package deals for changing 40-50 keys etc..
    Hi there,

Yes we do for these brands.

Basic Cost of repair is S$20 ie (1 Cherry MX Switch faulty or 1 LED Faulty). Additional charges applies with reference to difficulty level. It will be quoted on the spot for now (until we have a chart to gauge).

No charges will be billed if it is beyond our means to repair as well.
    Thus you need to be clear and specific on the problems before making the trip down. Best is if you can upload a video on youtube/video hosting site so we can make rough gauge.

For your case, I will consult my engineer before quoting you. Thanks!

^ for Awareness