Excellent service at Hydra!

A while ago, I emailed Eugene from Hydra to ask if they have a Sugo SG08 case without the stock PSU. I didn't want the stock PSU initially as it was only a 80 PLUS bronze model and had non-modular cables. He replied to say that they are unable to do separate sales for the casing and PSU.

Few days later, he emailed to inform me that there was a faulty PSU going back for RMA and it was possible to just buy the case. I was pretty excited, however as we discussed the deal, he was then informed by Silverstone that they requires the casing to be shipped back together with the PSU. An inflexible RMA procedure that he does not agree but has no control over. He was apologetic for the broken deal, but was professional in explaining the situation. On top of that, he then offered to give me a very competitive price on a SG08 with the stock PSU and threw in some fan filters to sweeten the deal. He even offered to deliver the items to my doorstep at no extra charge! I counter-proposed to meet at the Hydra warehouse instead as it was more convenient for both of us. At the warehouse, I decided to get a slim slot loading BD drive also and again he offered an unbeatable price for it.

In all, I felt that this was one of the best customer service received. Two thumbs up for Eugene from Hydra!
    Last edited by huangteng; Jan 10th, 14 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Grammar change
    Steam Machine:
    Asrock Z87E-ITX & i5-4570
    EVGA GTX760 SC ACX
    G.SKILL RipJawsX 1866MHz CL9 (2 x 8GB)
    Samsung EVO 840 256GB
    Silverstone SG08 & 600W PSU
    Dell U2312HM
    dasKeyboard & Razer Naga 2014