who wants an O2? GB

I will be ordering from here

Prices will be based on the list given on the link and will be rounded off. (e.g. 8 Euros = Sgd13.1750032, therefore 13.50) I will be asking an additional $2 per order, not per item, because currency exchange rate will vary everyday.

Shipping charges will be shared among the batch on a percentage basis, whoever orders the most items will have the biggest share for the batch. Shipping does not mean that it will be shipped individually to your place, but rather shipped to my address, which will be the same address for the collection of item/s. Hougang St. 91 area

I would just like to make this clear, this is a non profit invitation or whatever you call it, I made this GB to help those who are interested in assembling/DIYing the O2. Personal charges mentioned on the link above is to compensate for the effort and whatever the rates might apply during the date of purchase.

I will start ordering once the orders will reached the minimum of 10 person or after one week on the date of posting, whichever came first.

Here is the list

Please PM directly if you are interested

Assembly of O2 can be done. However, we can discuss on it.
    Last edited by jmwreck; Feb 9th, 12 at 09:52 AM.
    website

update

website

uhmm a tip

the enclosure can be bought from farnell about SG$21.80

Formerly Farnell | Electronic Components Distributor | element14 Singapore
    Like Audio-Gizmo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by alamakazam View Post
    uhmm a tip

the enclosure can be bought from farnell about SG$21.80

Formerly Farnell | Electronic Components Distributor | element14 Singapore
    TRUE, that's why I am encouraging people to get from element14, but the color they have in stock is only black.
    website

update

website

website

I'd like to ask. For those buying 2 PCBs, how are you getting the rest of the components?

Element14 has free shipping above S$70, but it doesn't have all the components.

Mouser has free shipping above S$130. Is this correct?

Will the OP do this? Order from Mouser SG, get free shipping (bec definitely above S$130), and we can collect all in 1 shot when we collect the PCB from OP?

OK, I've put in the PNs into Mouser, and it costs S$51.08 for "SUB TOTAL WITHOUT AC ADAPTER, BATTERIES, OR ENCLOSURE".
    Last edited by dmktan; Feb 10th, 12 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Update

the kit in the group buy is complete except for the transformer. so from that, I think its much cheaper if we go for that kit rather than ordering from mouser and element. I have order my parts last time from mouser for 2 assemblies and it cost around 150. Now I realized that its cheaper in the group buy.

when you only buy the pcb, which is the most important component. you can have the option for the parts at mouser and element.
    website

buy the kit, easier faster, no need to search

I buy pcb only , cos I am not using some connectors and such, cos I will mount in a bigger desktop casing

cancel my order, thanks

no more?
    4 GB Kingston Ram
    160G Hitachi Harddisk
    MSI 7600 GT X 2
    16x LG DVD Rom
    Gigabyte 3D Aurora Casing