32nd MO - Yinyoo Topaz 4BA + 1DD Hybrid In-Ear Monitors

Introduction:
    Yinyoo Audio just launched Topaz - their latest 4 balanced-armature drivers + 1 dynamic driver in-ear monitors, to compete with major midrange Chi-Fi (Chinese HiFi) brands such as BGVP, Tansio Mirai, NF Audio and Fearless Audio. Using one 10-millimeter bio-cellulose dynamic driver, two Knowles and two Bellsing balanced-armatures, this IEM excels in the detail retrieval and soundstage departments, and delivers a good sense of balance with a tone that is neither too bright nor too dark. Plus, it's built with 0.78mm 2-pin connectors for easy cable replacement.

In collaboration with Yinyoo Audio, I am offering the Yinyoo Topaz at a MO price of SGD 140.00 for a limited time only (online price is around SGD 195.00). Payment in full.

Mass order ends on Friday, 26th April 2019 at 6pm (Last order at 5pm).

----------

I accept payment prior to ordering via PayNow, POSB/DBS/UOB/OCBC ATM transfer, Internet Banking transfer or DBS PayLah!/OCBC Pay Anyone. International buyers may use PayPal (add 3.9% + SGD0.50 to the final total). Interested buyers please SMS/WhatsApp to me at 98805223. (Please provide your name. Do not call or SMS after 11pm and before 7am)

I offer 2 methods of collection and delivery. They are:

1. Self-collect at my block in Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 (weekday after 9pm or Sunday afternoon), or
    2. Via SingPost SmartPac with tracking SGD 5 for up to 3kg or package size 300mm x 190mm x 70mm. Delivery to doorstep or letterbox within mainland Singapore

----------
    Last edited by KopiOkaya; Apr 16th, 19 at 08:03 AM.
    Cable termination and repair services for a reasonable fee. Whatsapp Larry at 98805223.

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDERS HERE.

Strictly no discussions, comments and preposterous remarks on this thread. I want to keep it as clean as possible. Appreciate your cooperation.
    Cable termination and repair services for a reasonable fee. Whatsapp Larry at 98805223.