Thread: Forex Optimum

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Scalping of course. I don't think you have anything interesting about regular trading=) It's the simplest mid or longterm.

I traded for a long time. Sometimes I spent 5 hours on trading. Truly a lot of time was spent on trading so early on I understood that it doestn't suite me. In terms of a timeframe I took 5 or 15 minutes.

And did you have many of these 5 hour days this month? I personally wouldn't be able to trade so long. Especially for a few days in a row.

Well it wasn't a few days. But that was only because I didn't want that. I had free time and I spent it on trading. Anyway, I was satisfied with this trading experience)

The main thing is that you were happy at the end of the day and with money in your pocket. I think you don't need anything else.

I think I wouldn’t be able to trade so much. It’s quite difficult and requires a lot of effort.

Yes, you’re absolutely right. But there’re occasions in life when every penny counts, and in moments like that this can be one of the best ways to make some money.

I agree. Forex and binary are a good way of making some money. Even if you make little money, it still pleases you. But it’s important that trade should be a hobby and not a job.

Hello, everyone. I trade with this company too and I’m pretty good at it, considering the fact that I don’t trade a lot. But I’m fine with it. See it for yourself=) Screenshot by Lightshot

Well, looks fine. If not a secret, what is your trading style? I mean, do you scalp or use a medium-term strategy?

I can trade using different styles. They all work well. The only thing I don't like is scalping with a time frame smaller than M15. I start having some problems there.

Well, a lot of people don't like these time frames. Especially, M1, the chart there is crazy. There are so many gaps that it's difficult to trade.

Were having any fears when opening an account? How did you know the broker was reliable? Took someone's word for it?

For starters, the broker has been around for a long time and I sometimes saw the browser ads. I'm super responsible when it comes to choosing a broker.

I ask cause I know some people who get big deposits with brokers they haven't checked. More often than not, they're lucky and they trade well. But there were some instances when brokers just didn't withdraw money.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast