Thread: Forex Optimum

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forex Optimum

Hello everyone. I’ve been looking after this company for a long time, but I still haven’t managed to open an account there. Wanna hear the real traders’ opinions about the company. What about their conditions, orders’ execution, money withdrawal?

Where does your interest to the company come from?

I’ve just started to trade with the company. Their execution is good, the terminal works properly, and the support is decent.

Can you prove your words?

I don’t even know what you want from me. Here is a screenshot, I hope that’s enough for you and you won’t ask any questions in the future.

Yeah,that’senough.Thank you for understanding, now I can trust your words.

Well, what can you say about this broker’s performance and his terms?

I would say more than bearable, I can even say okay, the terminal operates without delays and bugs; the spread is quite ok, well, answers of support are also adequate, but this is only my personal opinion.

I've also decided to open a small account, decided to see at first hand this broker’s work.

And I'm still in thought, would like to try too, but I haven’t spare cash now, so I will keep watch over your business in this company.

Oh, finally someone started a thread about this broker, and I’ve traded here for a couple of months, couldn’t find a place on this forum where we can discuss the terms and write reviews about this company.

Well, ok. Personally, I can say that I still like this broker, he meets his obligations, the small spread is benefit too.

Does anyone trade on news with this broker? I wanna check out how their terminal works under high load.

Although I’m a big fan of this trading method, I’ve still had some testing rounds. I’ve found out that all is OK; the system works without any glitches or freezes. It seems that the broker uses powerful and reliable servers.

What about profitable deals? Do they cancel it?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast