Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are there any problems with registration and verification on Umarkets? How is funds withdrawal done?

There are no problems with registration and verification. Everything's done as usual and quickly. I had no problems with funds withdrawal as well.

The service fee for cryptocurrencies really upsets me. I find it unfair to pay 100 bucks per lot, when there's no service fee charged for regular currencies. The spreads are wide plus the fee, plus the leverage 1:5. You basically get no profit in the end I hope the administration is going to pay attention to traders and meet their needs.

I think the time will pass and the conditions will improve, competitors never sleep. If anyone makes a better offer, Maxi will definitely react. For example, recently the leverage for cryptocurrencies was even worse, 1:1, now it's 1:5 at least, that's way better. I'm on a break right now, I haven't decided which strategy to follow and which crypto assets to use yet. Do you do insider trading?

No. I just correlate the movement of majors on the minor pairs and use the MACD for more confidence. Monero pretty tough after bitcoin and Monero's spread isn't very big. I can see a couple of entry points per day. But it's not enough. Unfortunately, the spread and the service fee don't let you trade more actively.

Oh, cuanto fue escrito sobre este tema, no sé que puedo añadir más. Tienes que tener cuidado lo primero con tus propias emociones

I've got an account on a cryptocurrency. The fees aren't so high there, but there's no leverage which means the profit is 5 times smaller. I don't like it either that's why I'm searching for an adequate broker with cryptocurrencies. I've checked many of them already, but the majority doesn't have a lot of cryptos, and even if they do, then it's mostly crosses, which isn't the same thing. Also, I wouldn't like to pay fees for the crypto/USD exchange. If, in the nearest future, I don't find a broker with a zero exchange fee and a smaller initial deposit amount, I'll probably open an account in Umarkets.

In the light of recent events, I mean the decrease in the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market, the crypt loses all appeal. I don’t see much sense in your search)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12