Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Asayo Jiki Asset rental plan promising guaranteed 6% returns per year

Have anyone been approached by this company to purchase medical products which they promise will help you and guaranteed to rent out for 20 years at 6% rental per year?

hi exdoc. yup.
    i actually invested in 1 lot.
    i checked out with my lawyer friend who vetted thru the certificate
    and product for authencity. (abit over the board but thats me)

Seems like a viable investment plan so far. its been 4 months,
    timely monthly payment.

Who approached you?

Red face

Hi Guys,
    Care to intro more details? Thanks.

Hello bbenjt.
    where are you from?

I was at a ktv pub drinking with couple of frds. Heard someone sang a song, goodbye or something.. forgot the song. pretty good. Went out for a smoke, saw him. Chatted abit. Asked him about his profession and he told me he works for a network grp asayo, dealing with retirement asset rental investments. Quite interested in all these mumbo jumbo so got him to tell me more. To cut story short, I found the plan pretty unique. And it wasn't a great amount, i think about 2560 or 2580 i forgot, for 1 asset.

This guy wasn't pushy as well he simply explained to me what it was and the returns. Told me to try the simplest, (1 lot) to give the plan a chance or some yadayada like that. Anyway, the 2nd day i went for the health check and product thingy. They say they gonna guarantee 6% returns per year which will be broken down per month and given to you monthly. Brought my friend whos a lawyer, along, with out their knowledge. She saw the certificates, verified all the information and told me it is okay to proceed cautiously.

Basically I was someone who was almost bought into the sunshine empire scam. But this company offers only 6% ROI in a year (not like sunshine's rediculous promised returns), which will be achieved by them renting out the assets for you. It is pretty low investment cost to me so i decided to give it a try. So far i've been getting back my returns for the past 4 months. Basically i opened a dbs account and told them to dump the monthly cash inside. ive decided not to touch it and see after a year if they are reliable enough for me to continue investing more. For now they hav a 1 for 1 promo or some nonsense like that. so im getting back 12% ROI per year.

If u want to know more i can get that guy to talk to u guys maybe. Hes not like those pushy sales arses ive met so i think it shd be fine.

Cheers

Hi braindeadz,
    i'm s'porean. Any other details, like startup cost or what are they renting out Etc....?

Quote Originally Posted by braindeadz View Post
    Hello bbenjt.
    where are you from?

I was at a ktv pub drinking with couple of frds. Heard someone sang a song, goodbye or something.. forgot the song. pretty good. Went out for a smoke, saw him. Chatted abit. Asked him about his profession and he told me he works for a network grp asayo, dealing with retirement asset rental investments. Quite interested in all these mumbo jumbo so got him to tell me more. To cut story short, I found the plan pretty unique. And it wasn't a great amount, i think about 2560 or 2580 i forgot, for 1 asset.

This guy wasn't pushy as well he simply explained to me what it was and the returns. Told me to try the simplest, (1 lot) to give the plan a chance or some yadayada like that. Anyway, the 2nd day i went for the health check and product thingy. They say they gonna guarantee 6% returns per year which will be broken down per month and given to you monthly. Brought my friend whos a lawyer, along, with out their knowledge. She saw the certificates, verified all the information and told me it is okay to proceed cautiously.

Basically I was someone who was almost bought into the sunshine empire scam. But this company offers only 6% ROI in a year (not like sunshine's rediculous promised returns), which will be achieved by them renting out the assets for you. It is pretty low investment cost to me so i decided to give it a try. So far i've been getting back my returns for the past 4 months. Basically i opened a dbs account and told them to dump the monthly cash inside. ive decided not to touch it and see after a year if they are reliable enough for me to continue investing more. For now they hav a 1 for 1 promo or some nonsense like that. so im getting back 12% ROI per year.

If u want to know more i can get that guy to talk to u guys maybe. Hes not like those pushy sales arses ive met so i think it shd be fine.

Cheers
    blue horseshoe loves asayo jiki

$GAWD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO $$!? moneygod's Avatar
    Good leh. Bernie Madoff only gave 11%

You have gain.

yup

anyone wanna buy some products from me?

i guarantee 6.5% pay out per annum.
    "Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies." -- Voltaire His last words on his death bed when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.

wah! all bros giving funny comments? Braindeadz maybe you could PM the details or maybe a meetup to understand more? Thanks.

lol

Relax bros.

i like to spread my eggs in many baskets.
    This is a low cost try out so i dont mind.
    so far they have not given me any troubles.
    And has been able to answer all my queries.

Gollum, maybe you can pm me or meet up to
    see what kind of product you sell that can
    guarantee me a 6.5% per annum.

And how much is the product. If it is a viable
    investment and i can afford it i might think
    about it

bbenjt, i`ll pm you the guy's info.
    You can contact him if you want to know more.

Cheers

spread eggs in many baskets end up poorer or no gain.
    "Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies." -- Voltaire His last words on his death bed when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.

Depends on how you spread it i guess

MCP,MCSA,MCSE,MCDBA,MSHIT bluecoral's Avatar
    the more baskets u have , the more things u need to maintain... so unless u got the time to monitor else the level of concentration and profits gain aint more.
    http://img.vrforums.com/asusrog_sig_banner.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bluecoral View Post
    the more baskets u have , the more things u need to maintain... so unless u got the time to monitor else the level of concentration and profits gain aint more.
    not exactly in that sense

the more u have the lesser chance to make money over all.

unless ur picking 100% all gainers

the overall +/- will net each other off.

google for a mini book called swiss axioms

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast