Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SAF Sword replica

Hi,

I am asking this question on behalf of my cousin-in-law whose husband is in terminal illness.

The husband was an army officer and the sword is something tt's very important to him. However, when they migrate to another country, due to some unseen circumstances, the sword got lost.

At this moment in time, my cousin hopes to buy a replica of the sword and give it to her husband.

May I know if it's possible to find it? Thanks

suggest u email mindef for help
    Whatever floats your boat...

hi quarkz, how about u checking those beach road army shop, should be able to find.
    Dan Xiao Gui Rig:
    | Intel® Core™ i7-4770K w/ EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ - Nickel Plexi | Asus Maximus VI Formula LGA 1150 Intel Z87 | Asus AMD Radeon™ R9 290X 4GB w/ EK-FC R9-290X - Nickel Plexi | GSkill Ripjaws-X F3-12800CL7D 16GB | Dell U2413 x 2 | Intel® SSD 730 480GB | LG GH24NS50 | Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | Corsair AX860i 860W | Auzentech HomeTheater HD w/ Audioengine 5+ | Windows 8.1 Professional 64-Bit |

Dan Xiao Gui Gadgets:
    | MyRepublic 1Gbps Ultra on Asus RT-AC87U | Majestouch N-key rollover w/ Ducky Leather Wrist Rest + Logitech M950 | Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB w/ ERA Jawbone | Synology DS713+ w/ 2 x 3TB Western Digital Red

hey if u do get it do pm me n tell me where u got it from .I want to get it for my dad who is a retired army officer who lost his also .this woild be great bday present

Last time my OCS store got stock, mayb you can just sign a 1206 for that or something. Dun belong to us (not personal), but during cadet times, got use for some initiation ceremony for the new cadets.

I believe SAF do keep a few in stock. Probably its just a phone call to mindef with a proof of identity.
    Asus Commando | Intel C2D E6600 w/ Zalman CNPS 9700 LED HSF | Sapphire Radeon HD4850 ToXiC edition | 2 x 2GB Corsair value rams | Creative Pro Gamer Fatal1ty X-Fi sound card | Corsair HX620 PSU | 1 x Seagate 320GB HDD, 1 x WD 500 GB HDD | CM Centurion 5 Chassis | LG 19" WS LCD Monitor | Sonic Gear Evo 5 & Plantronic Headset | Razer Diamonback | Razer Lycosa |

Quote Originally Posted by danxiaogui86 View Post
    hi quarkz, how about u checking those beach road army shop, should be able to find.
    dun think they got sell.

i am sure there are places that custome made such items. question is who has lobang?

mail to mindef lor.

Love. &a mp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp;amp; amp; a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; Photography. Soundpunk's Avatar
    ALB got stock but it's for T-loan.
    S o u n d p u n k Blog | Blog Shop | Photos | Vimeo
    PC C2D E8400 Rig Mac 15" MacBook Pro Music + Phone Apple iPhone 4S Gaming PSP, PS3, Wii Camera Canon 40D

Thanks alot ppl! I've emailed to mindef and they've directed me to the company which makes the sword called Eng Leong Medallic. I have already purchased the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by quarkz View Post
    Thanks alot ppl! I've emailed to mindef and they've directed me to the company which makes the sword called Eng Leong Medallic. I have already purchased the sword.
    hi, my sword is damage too and would like to get a new one...by the way, how much did this eng leong charge you? did they engrave the name on the sword? Tks.

Quote Originally Posted by ckhm99 View Post
    hi, my sword is damage too and would like to get a new one...by the way, how much did this eng leong charge you? did they engrave the name on the sword? Tks.
    http://www.medals.com.sg/
    Whatever floats your boat...

I can't remember but it's about $200-300+. Ya, they can engrave your name on it. hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by quarkz View Post
    I can't remember but it's about $200-300+. Ya, they can engrave your name on it. hope it helps!
    that's expensive man! my sword was given foc last time...btw, how long need to wait if order from them. tks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast