Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by marky982 View Post
    singnet does traffic shaping and bittorrent is heavily controlled.
    um.. he did direct ONT and he's like getting high speed. so nothing to do with singtel already?
    Whatever floats your boat...

[R][E][S][P][E][C][T] static369's Avatar
    Hi Guys,

I have not solved but improved my situation. I have tried connecting directly to the ont, ont--->ac6u and ont--->aztech--->ac68u

I am not getting any speed differences between any of the above mentioned setups. Currently on the last setup as I need the wifi to be near my room. Aztech has wifi turned off.
    With such a setup, the only conclusion I can come to is that throttling of U torrent? Still in the midst of configuring the ac68u and port forwarding.

Quote Originally Posted by static369 View Post
    With such a setup, the only conclusion I can come to is that throttling of U torrent? Still in the midst of configuring the ac68u and port forwarding.
    Well, we believes u already took the effort on setting ""Enabling Protocol Encryption, uTP (UDP Packets) and Increasing Speed Via Max Half Open Connections"" too?

Checkout this to understanding more on these issues @ Dealing with Bittorrent traffic shaping/blocking by your ISP
    Last edited by w0wb0w; May 15th, 14 at 11:08 PM.
    24/7/365 Powered By :
    (>'-')> Sophos_UTM + fq_codel <('-'<)
    ┏(°>°)┛ RIPE Atlas Probe ┗(°<°)┓
    /˚>˚/ PRTG ...etc \˚<˚\

^-(ツ)-^

Hi Guys,

I have not solved but improved my situation. I have tried connecting directly to the ont, ont--->ac6u and ont--->aztech--->ac68u

I am not getting any speed differences between any of the above mentioned setups. Currently on the last setup as I need the wifi to be near my room. Aztech has wifi turned off.
    wait from what i am reading with direct ONT u get the speed u desire right? if that's the case, most likely is ur asus problem? just drop the aztech totally already
    Whatever floats your boat...

Yes I'm using the aztech router because of the package.after much googling, also found that some users face slow connection speed when connected directly to asus router.
    i think I face the same issue with Asus AC68U. The speed drops significantly from 500Mbps to 200Mbps using wired connection directly to ONT. After I placed back Aztech FG7003GRV(AC)-J router, it crawls back to 500Mbps. Something not right. Anyone can advise?

Quote Originally Posted by forresttan View Post
    i think I face the same issue with Asus AC68U. The speed drops significantly from 500Mbps to 200Mbps using wired connection directly to ONT. After I placed back Aztech FG7003GRV(AC)-J router, it crawls back to 500Mbps. Something not right. Anyone can advise?
    Did u enable "hardware acceleration" ? More info about it.
    24/7/365 Powered By :
    (>'-')> Sophos_UTM + fq_codel <('-'<)
    ┏(°>°)┛ RIPE Atlas Probe ┗(°<°)┓
    /˚>˚/ PRTG ...etc \˚<˚\

^-(ツ)-^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12