Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mods, please take note.

You guys do an excellent job in here and i know you will continue to do so.
    OLD

NEW

accessdenied unbricking service requires a chip and some soldering. it's definitely not some crap from somewhere.(but i think he learnt it from a forum:X)

Undiluted Platinum ModChip.. but if i not wrg he sae he dun install it in leh.. no idea too..

u wanna unbrick? go directly to sony... and hope that they will give u the brand new TA-086 (with firmware 2.8 loaded), so that you cannot downgrade or play with devhook-etc anymore...

IMHO, ppl who brick their psp is dumb (unless if its accident)... if u bricked urs while downgrading or flashing stuff to ur ROM, too bad for you... you want it, take the risk then...
    Last edited by 2696117; Dec 3rd, 06 at 03:43 PM.
    My Current Rig :
    ASRock P67 Pro3 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz w/ CM Hyper 212+ | Kingston DDR3 PC1333 4GB x 2 | Sapphire HD6950 1GB @ 840/1275 | FSP Aurum 550W Modular | Crucial M4 128GB + WD Caviar Black 1TB + Samsung SpinPoint F4 2TB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty w/ Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II | Samsung 22x SATA DVDRW | Dell U2312HM | Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeow
    If you think about it, if you **** up your PSP in the first place when u flash it wrongly, go somewhere else to get your solution, not in here.

Because in the first place, you do not do softmods to your PSP at all.

Keep this forum as clean as it is now. Anything shady, keep it undertable or something but not blatantly advertising.

I'm seriously going to report by one way or another when another piece of crap starts another thread on paying to mod your PSP.

I ain't a Sony fanboy or anything, i'm against ppl making money using something that not credited to them. And i stress, wanna do it, do it under the table where no one will know.

Get my drift?
    well said
    My Current Rig :
    ASRock P67 Pro3 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz w/ CM Hyper 212+ | Kingston DDR3 PC1333 4GB x 2 | Sapphire HD6950 1GB @ 840/1275 | FSP Aurum 550W Modular | Crucial M4 128GB + WD Caviar Black 1TB + Samsung SpinPoint F4 2TB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty w/ Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II | Samsung 22x SATA DVDRW | Dell U2312HM | Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit

Quote Originally Posted by 2696117
    well said
    Thanks. Finally someone knows what i'm trying to say.
    OLD

NEW

ok thats enough for today HEHEHE

disappearing post

HI administrator,

sorry for this post which is not relevant to the thread.

Cant find my posting on the pc/console games garage.
    Pls help.

RGds
    screwrooball

Quote Originally Posted by screwrooball
    HI administrator,

sorry for this post which is not relevant to the thread.

Cant find my posting on the pc/console games garage.
    Pls help.

RGds
    screwrooball
    LOL! Click User CP at the top left, then look for list subscriptions.
    OLD

NEW

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeow
    If you think about it, if you **** up your PSP in the first place when u flash it wrongly, go somewhere else to get your solution, not in here.

Because in the first place, you do not do softmods to your PSP at all.

Keep this forum as clean as it is now. Anything shady, keep it undertable or something but not blatantly advertising.

I'm seriously going to report by one way or another when another piece of crap starts another thread on paying to mod your PSP.

I ain't a Sony fanboy or anything, i'm against ppl making money using something that not credited to them. And i stress, wanna do it, do it under the table where no one will know.

Get my drift?
    Good point.

But hunt people down? Pls la, i see many people who say that, in the end, all talk big and no action. I will consider you as one too.

But you did bring up veri good points, just that on how you handle it, you still need some work
    i7 4770 | 24GB | Z87 Mpower | 1070FE | 512GB/1TB/2TB | WiNDy FC500 | U2713hm | 2.0sII | 650 P2

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok95
    Good point.

But hunt people down? Pls la, i see many people who say that, in the end, all talk big and no action. I will consider you as one too.

But you did bring up veri good points, just that on how you handle it, you still need some work
    Talk big? Wanna try me, ****er?
    OLD

NEW

this is a not a thread for both of you to snipe each other. flame on and you will both be dissing it out as ex-VR forummers.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberdog
    this is a not a thread for both of you to snipe each other. flame on and you will both be dissing it out as ex-VR forummers.
    Im not flaming him or something. I just stating a point. I agree with what he say too, but look how he reply.

I dun need people to warn me, booest already told me, i already promise him no more bad things from me.
    Last edited by ragnarok95; Jan 17th, 07 at 09:22 AM.
    i7 4770 | 24GB | Z87 Mpower | 1070FE | 512GB/1TB/2TB | WiNDy FC500 | U2713hm | 2.0sII | 650 P2

A simple STFU is easy, why you wanna try me? You should know how i talk and you come with BS like that?

Simple as it is, just be quiet. I don't need a punk to teach me how i communicate or give comments on how i communicate.

Stay in your corner, i stay in mine. Pish?
    OLD

NEW

And i have to say, Sony IS aware of this but i told them problem was solved and there's no need for follow up action. They did take note of this forum and it's good the mods were quick to shut down such service.

Believe or not, it's up to you.

So, there is nothing to say anymore.
    OLD

NEW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast