Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No MODS/UNBRICKING threads ALLOWED.

All thread starters will be warned and their threads will be trashed. just a note. thx.

Finally!!!

Thank you very very much!!!

I'm not against making money but making money from other's work. That's totally wrong and you must pay for that somehow.

Thanks Floppy!
    OLD

NEW

Thanks God, finally floppy you take some action. Those threads really eyesore.
    Current Rig
    40" Samsung LCD TV
    Asus G73JH A1 | AcerAspire 4937G | HTC Flyer | Archos 9
    Asus ROG Mouse | Sidewinder X8 | Altec Lansing VS2141 | LG HT964
    XBOX360 | PSP FAT 4GB MS |Wii Local
    HTC Desire HD | BlackBerry 9800 Torch

On Going Sales
    Brand New Aigner Classic Timepiece
    WTS LG HT964PZ
    WTS AcerAspire 4937G

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeow
    Finally!!!

Thank you very very much!!!

I'm not against making money but making money from other's work. That's totally wrong and you must pay for that somehow.

Thanks Floppy!
    Ehh...u can't be possibly referring that to my unbricking ads?

Yes and every other thing that is talking about psp mods and shit.

All these can be learnt online and it's no credit to anyone of you in developing the homebrews (i dare say that) but with you guys trying to make money out off this is just plain wrong.
    OLD

NEW

Ok, think some people have got it wrong.

Unbricking a PSP *does not* use any homebrew/downgrader that is available freely for download and which any tom-dick-and-harry can pull off (e.g, downgrade (2.71/-, run those backup games).

It's pure sweat & a steady hand & 3hrs to unbrick a PSP.
    Last edited by AcCeSsDeNiEd; Dec 1st, 06 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AcCeSsDeNiEd
    Ok, think some people have got it wrong.

Unbricking a PSP *does not* use any homebrew/downgrader that is available freely for download and which any tom-dick-and-harry can pull off (e.g, downgrade (2.71/-, run those backup games).

It's pure sweat & a steady hand & 3hrs to unbrick a PSP.
    u have no choice one lah. nothing u can do to make it change.

Gaming Rig:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 | DFI LanParty UT P35-T2R | Samsung DDR2-800 2GB x 4 | Nvidia GTX460 | Acbel 550W LCD | Pioneer Bluray/DVD+RW Combo | Hitachi 320GB SATA2 x3 RAID 0 | WD 500GB SATA2 | WD 640GB SATA2 | Seagate 750GB SATA2 |

Mobile Workstation:
    HP Pavilion dv6-6004tx | Intel Core i7-2720QM | 6GB DDR3-1333MHz | AMD Radeon HD 6770M | Samsung 830 256GB | Toshiba 1TB SATA2 5400rpm | Blu-ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Double Layer |

Linux Rig:
    Compaq Presario V2421AU | AMD Turion64 MT-34 | 1GB DDR-333Mhz | HP BroadCom Mini-PCI Wireless Card | Hitachi 80GB 5400rpm 2.5" IDE |

DeviantArt: http://maxdy.deviantart.com

Frankly Accessdenied is right... Its not easy to unbrick a psp... But i think its still illegal in Sony context to help ppl "MOD" their set...

If you think about it, if you **** up your PSP in the first place when u flash it wrongly, go somewhere else to get your solution, not in here.

Because in the first place, you do not do softmods to your PSP at all.

Keep this forum as clean as it is now. Anything shady, keep it undertable or something but not blatantly advertising.

I'm seriously going to report by one way or another when another piece of crap starts another thread on paying to mod your PSP.

I ain't a Sony fanboy or anything, i'm against ppl making money using something that not credited to them. And i stress, wanna do it, do it under the table where no one will know.

Get my drift?
    OLD

NEW

actually i dun agree of doing illegal business here in VR also.. cause unbricking of psp without servicing with Sony is against the T&C of Sony also.. coz they also nv allow 3rd party servicing.. so this should be done personally or thru other ways of advertising.. if not VR-Zone may or may not get into trouble with legal problem.. hopefully i am correct about this issue.. i dunone cause another flaming session liao..

Yes Kisuke, I think you are right about the T&C.
    It opens any third-party even just repairing the analog-stick to a civil suit from Sony.

But logically speaking, all those console shops by now close down
    if Sony really go after people repairing their products.
    Not only PSPs, but PS1, PS2, TVs, DVDs....
    Not to mention all those people selling Sony parts on ebay.

KennyLeow: No I do not get your drift. I am not providing mod services or softmod services/hacks. Just repair your bricked PSP. Preiod.

I seriously think you are barking up the wrong tree.

What are you? Stupid or something?

As Floppy stated, No MODS/UNBRICKING threads ALLOWED., period. MOFO.

Wanna do unbricking or whatever crap it is that you do, go ahead, do it.

But not in here, as long as i'm around. (Even though i'm not a mod but i'll create hell if this goes on.)
    OLD

NEW

Oh yeah, stop trying to justify whatever you're trying to do, if it's illegal, it's illegal, no 2 way about it.

And i can't stress anymore, i'm not against what you do but i'm against on what you're doing in this forum.

ADVERTISING ON WHAT YOU DO THAT IS ILLEGAL.

If you don't catch my drift, so be it.
    OLD

NEW

Now, now...it's just a discussion..

This is not a playground.
    If you resort to using vulgarities like a child and are unable to talk like an adult,
    I have nothing more to say to you. Because you will be impossible to reason with or talk to.

Yes, i will not bother to reason with you.

Yes, i will pound you down with every single comment that you will try to justify yourself on what you do.

Yes, i will hunt each and everyone of you down if i see another thread of modding and unbricking. (It's not going to be pretty and it's not going to involve this forum's management)

Yes, i will do everything that i can to stop this sort of bullshit happening in this forum.

Yes and i mean it.
    OLD

NEW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast