Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcoust
    How about debating on the rules instead of blindly following it?

If u dont like the rules simply post else where.
    AMD 8350 | ASrock Fatility | 7970 Ghz Edi | 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast | Seasonic X Gold 750w | FiiO E17 | AudioEngine A2's | Sennheiser PC360 | RT-N56U w/ Padavan Custom.

Yea till I find more forums to post on. Not like you get to change a school everytime they snip your hair off

talk to the mod lol

Quote Originally Posted by ET
    talk to the mod lol
    ur pics make me sick...........

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcoust
    How about debating on the rules instead of blindly following it?
    no means no.

koroshiya8
    i think the mods are right. Since it is illegal and it's part of the terms and condition of the game, it should not be discussed. Just like the local xbox forum, strictly no discussion on pirated stuff.

GJ mods.

Quote Originally Posted by koroshiya8
    i think the mods are right. Since it is illegal and it's part of the terms and condition of the game, it should not be discussed. Just like the local xbox forum, strictly no discussion on pirated stuff.

GJ mods.

Well with the exceptional to Second Life, you are encourage to buy and sell in-game items using real currency.
    The game totally relies on the virtual economies that it has created.
    I hope the mod make an exception to this game. However I still respect their decision.
    Last edited by joharn99; Aug 16th, 07 at 11:25 AM.

What about Guildwars? There's no way to sell the game without the account, since it's 1 account per CDkey, so is it possible to advertise sale of the game here but arrange account transfer in private message/elsewhere?
    I love Keith!

marctay1
    how we post threads?

yes ,of course I will obey it

Nerorix
    Noted.

selling game acc is not allow coz the game company doesn't get any profit on that =)
    and instead of buying an game acc , if pp buy a whole new cd key , they will get money , that y there such a rule , and ur guy get poisoned by it ...
    another thing, there nothing either good or bad , thinking make it so (FFXII) xD

Quote Originally Posted by Astatine View Post
    What about Guildwars? There's no way to sell the game without the account, since it's 1 account per CDkey, so is it possible to advertise sale of the game here but arrange account transfer in private message/elsewhere?
    same query...please respond mod! Cus i intend to sell my GW...

pilot wannabe who cant be TheHypez's Avatar
    yea mod should let us sell accounts here. it's like we spend so much time and effort in it, why cant we get some payback from our effort?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy View Post
    no means no.
    LKY style.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast