Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    selling account can earn more ?

why not ..? Since we can trust most of the users who are using this "market"..

games under valve and guild wars ... the CD key goes with the game account.
    Last edited by motionless; Sep 17th, 09 at 03:12 PM. Reason: typo

Prefer to meet at Sengkang Interchange or Location near SengKang

I think its a good rule. If not enforced, money will replace skill. As simple as that.

To put a reminder in view of increase activities from Diablo 3...

The consequence of doing so is a potential Permanent Ban to all your accounts here
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

now the new diablo 3 also have real currency auctions,i dont know why u guys wana ban selling of items or in-game currency....doesnt even matters now,blizzard agrees/allows to it...be mature abit lah,selling/trading items or gold is also a kind of fun,it encourage the gamers as well.......

GAMING PC Build:
    CM Cosmos II Ultra Full Tower | Intel LGA1150 CPU 4790K 4Ghz with Corsair H100i Hydro Cooling Performance | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Mobo | MSI GTX980 TF Gaming 4GB |
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz CL10 2 x 8GB | WD Black 7200rpm 2TB as main system disk | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Extra 5 x 1T WD HDD Caviar Black |
    Roccat Kone+ mouse | Razer Destructor mousepad | Ideazon Zboard | Philips 273E LED Display | Seasonic X Series 850W Modular Gold PSU

GAMING PC 5.1 Audio System:
    Soundblaster X7 |
    Polk Audio LSiM705 Floorstanders | Polk Audio BlackStone Series TL260 speaker system |
    JL Audio Fathom F113 Sub |
    Emotiva XPA-5 Power Amp 200w x 5 all channel driven | Onkyo TX-NR709 A/V Receiver |
    Auralex ISO series platform : Great Gramma | Gramma | SubDude | ModPad

now u mods said cannot sell,can we use trade?trade for what is up to the sellers/buyers,they just contact with pm or their mobile to discuss........is that ok?

GAMING PC Build:
    CM Cosmos II Ultra Full Tower | Intel LGA1150 CPU 4790K 4Ghz with Corsair H100i Hydro Cooling Performance | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Mobo | MSI GTX980 TF Gaming 4GB |
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz CL10 2 x 8GB | WD Black 7200rpm 2TB as main system disk | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Extra 5 x 1T WD HDD Caviar Black |
    Roccat Kone+ mouse | Razer Destructor mousepad | Ideazon Zboard | Philips 273E LED Display | Seasonic X Series 850W Modular Gold PSU

GAMING PC 5.1 Audio System:
    Soundblaster X7 |
    Polk Audio LSiM705 Floorstanders | Polk Audio BlackStone Series TL260 speaker system |
    JL Audio Fathom F113 Sub |
    Emotiva XPA-5 Power Amp 200w x 5 all channel driven | Onkyo TX-NR709 A/V Receiver |
    Auralex ISO series platform : Great Gramma | Gramma | SubDude | ModPad

we should constantly criticize the rules if they are not flexible. if not, i hope for the best for our next generation.

dear admin,

pls send me a PM pertaining my ban on my long time account username shougki
    i was WTB diablo 3 game not selling.
    sorry i am a noob ,pls show me in particularly which section and sentence i am in violation.
    pls also offer yr interpretation of the rules and regulations as well show beyond reasonable doubt that i violated the rules.

As a long time supporter of vrzone, i just feel unjustified that i am ban just like that.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shougki101 View Post
    dear admin,

pls send me a PM pertaining my ban on my long time account username shougki
    i was WTB diablo 3 game not selling.
    sorry i am a noob ,pls show me in particularly which section and sentence i am in violation.
    pls also offer yr interpretation of the rules and regulations as well show beyond reasonable doubt that i violated the rules.

As a long time supporter of vrzone, i just feel unjustified that i am ban just like that.
    thanks
    Appreciate your appeal but not appreciate you starting another WTB thread knowing that was the reason why you got banned.

Doesn't this stickied thread explained why you got banned? If selling is not allowed here, requesting to buy is equivalent to encourage selling. This is a similar violation.

However, if you believe that it is violated, and appealed with a statement indicating that this will not happen again, I believe we'll be glad to restore your previous account(s) (yes, we noticed your account was created in 2006)

This applies to the rest whom got the same ban. Don't beat around the bushes, we can see it very well
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    Appreciate your appeal but not appreciate you starting another WTB thread knowing that was the reason why you got banned.

Doesn't this stickied thread explained why you got banned? If selling is not allowed here, requesting to buy is equivalent to encourage selling. This is a similar violation.

However, if you believe that it is violated, and appealed with a statement indicating that this will not happen again, I believe we'll be glad to restore your previous account(s) (yes, we noticed your account was created in 2006)

This applies to the rest whom got the same ban. Don't beat around the bushes, we can see it very well
    Ok i believe in violation of this regulation and u have my assurance that reasonable effort will be taken in future to prevent this incident from reoccuring
    P ban is too harsh!

anyway my username acc are orochris and shougki. thanks

We know your account. And yes, we'll restore your account for sure. But please, we don't encourage doing so at all :/
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

Hi,
    But i'm not selling any account. What i'm selling is the in-game credits.
    Is that wrong? How so?
    Instead of buy a $25 in-game credit, i'm selling it for a cheaper best price.
    I do think gamers interested in the game and willing to buy the in-game credits can buy it from me at a better rate.

Hi Mod why was my thread deleted ? I was not selling in game currencies, these are physical products available in shops outside. Codes to redeem cherry credits and so on. Even 7-11 sells these cards to redeem cherry credits or garena shells.... i am doing the same online ? i understand in game currencies should not be sold but these are not in game
    Would appreciate a reply.
    Thank you.

Would like to inquire on the selling Steam Wallet Codes.

I'm selling key-codes that are also tangible as they are sold in retailed stores as well.

Please advise on this situation. I don't see them being equivalent as in-game gold as they are being sold in retail stores as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123