Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[WARNING] PBan for selling of online game accounts

As discussed amongst the moderators, we will stick to a No selling of online game accounts stance for now.

These includes gaming char, in-game gold items etc.

Thread and rules will be updated as we move on, meanwhile all such threads will be removed.

Do voice your opinions if any in this thread, anything is up for discussion.

The consequence of doing so is a potential Permanent Ban to all your accounts here
    Last edited by PaulKami; Jun 3rd, 12 at 06:13 PM.
    (o.o)

ah man.....

brivy88
    i don't get ppl selling online accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by brivy88
    i don't get ppl selling online accounts.
    why not?

I agree why not too! i mean for games like World of Warcraft. If u want to sell someone that game used, it has to come with the CD key and the account info. If u wanna sell BF2142, u need to also supply the account info and cdkey or else it defeats the purpose of selling the game.

u are just selling what u think that account (activated with the CD-key) is worth imo

Quote Originally Posted by WaTeRz
    why not? cuz seriously lots of us like me play all kinds of games and we move on to other games but left alot of items over past things which are valuable to present players why cant sell? they r like juz buying the time we spent on getting the item in the game or sumthin lidatt? nt realli sure cuz i myself have lots to let go. lols

U accept the terms and condition of blizzard when u start play game. it include no selling of in game stuff.
    Main : | 3570k 4.5 ghz | Gigabyte Z77 G1 Sniper 3 | Samsung 30nm 4x4gb 2133 CL 9 1.5v | Gigabyte Windforce 7950/GTX770 | HD204UI + ST31000528AS + Crucial M4 256GB | Stacker Clone | HX620 | 3007WFP-HC| Wave Pro |

we'r just selling the time taken for the game , so i believe it should be okay for us to sell game accounts, its risky , but if you want to sell , you take the risk of getting it banned

Rage is the freedom left Z_Dash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yaoyao

As discussed amongst the moderators, we will stick to a No selling of online game accounts stance for now.

These includes gaming char, in-game gold items etc.

Thread and rules will be updated as we move on, meanwhile all such threads will be removed.

Do voice your opinions if any in this thread, anything is up for discussion.

Thanks,
    yaoyao
    Ah......finally an official thread to blacklist game accounts/item selling.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    Main Rig--> CPU: Intel i5 3570K | Mobo: Asrock Z77E-ITX | GFX: Onboard (temp) | Mem: 2x 2GB Corsair Platinum Series DDR3-1666mhz | Display: Dell ST2410 24" LCD | HDD: Crucial M4 128Gb + 2x 2TB Western Digital Green Raid1 | Optical Storage: 18x Sony DVD+/-RW Lightscribe | Audio: Onboard | PSU: Corsair HX620 620W Modular | Saitek Eclipse | Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue + Destructor with Exactrest | Casing: CM Elite 120 | Speakers: Megaworks THX 550 with Gigaworks S750 Satellites

ok.. noted

Universe, Milky Way, Sol, Earth, Asia, South East Asia, Singapore
    Noted.
    LENOVO Thinkpad X301
    | Processor: INTEL Core 2 Duo SU9400 | Chipset: INTEL Mobile GM45 | RAM: TRANSCEND DDR3 PC-8500 SO-DIMM 4GB | Graphics: INTEL GMA 4500MHD | Sound: CONEXANT HD | HDD: SAMSUNG 128GB SATA SSD | DVD Drive: LENOVO Ultra Slim DVD/CD Writer | LCD: LENOVO 13.3 TFT Active Matrix with LED-backlit | WLAN: INTEL WiMAX/WiFi Link 5350 (AGN) | WWAN: ERICSSON F3507g 3.5G Mobile Broadband Module with GPS | WUSB: LENOVO Wireless USB Module | Bluetooth: LENOVO Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate | Input Devices: LENOVO Keyboard + UltraNav + TrackPoint | Camera: LENOVO 1.3 Megapixel | Battery: LENOVO X301 6 Cell Li-Ion + LENOVO X301 3 Cell Li-Polymer Bay Battery | Power Cord: LENOVO SG 65W Ultra Slim AC Adapter | OS: MICROSOFT Windows 7 Build 7600 (RTM) |

Damn ! no more of selling/buying for me
    AMD 8350 | ASrock Fatility | 7970 Ghz Edi | 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast | Seasonic X Gold 750w | FiiO E17 | AudioEngine A2's | Sennheiser PC360 | RT-N56U w/ Padavan Custom.

What is wrong with selling / buying of game accounts? Firstly, you will NOT get caught if you're BUYING / SELLING [ Unless in-game admins / game masters are notified by a 3rd party ]. The deal between the 2 will never be known to anyone else. I mean, how would anyone else know? only when you TRADE then you stand a chance of getting exploited etc. and I dont think this in any way harms the forums, its a forum, free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcoust
    What is wrong with selling / buying of game accounts? Firstly, you will NOT get caught if you're BUYING / SELLING [ Unless in-game admins / game masters are notified by a 3rd party ]. The deal between the 2 will never be known to anyone else. I mean, how would anyone else know? only when you TRADE then you stand a chance of getting exploited etc. and I dont think this in any way harms the forums, its a forum, free for all.

Forums have rules. Follow the rules or don't post.
    AMD 8350 | ASrock Fatility | 7970 Ghz Edi | 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast | Seasonic X Gold 750w | FiiO E17 | AudioEngine A2's | Sennheiser PC360 | RT-N56U w/ Padavan Custom.

How about debating on the rules instead of blindly following it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast