Exclamation [WARNING] PBAN RISK for selling of DIABLO GAME (and other digital copy games)

As you've know, we've been locking down on sales of Diablo games, particularly on accounts and items in games. This is part of our rules in the forum. We've also noticed there are people who took advantage of that grey area by attempting to sell or buy BNIB Diablo in attempting to buy/sell that accounts.

We are taking this seriously. For the past few months, we've permanently banned quite a number of members, many of which has 4 digit post counts and above, and some of them registered before 2006. We also received appeal in which we turnover some of the decision to PBan, but that's not a channel to exploit.

This post emphasize on the seriousness on our views and action. As such, other than Brand new In Box, that is, the CD key has NOT been used, no other forms are allowed to be sold or purchased here. There is no "prefer BNIB", there's "ONLY BNIB and nothing else".

As such, we'll tighten our lock down even further on this matter, as we'll see more and more people permanently banned for such an offence. However, if you wish to appeal, you may reply to this thread, together with your best effort in convincing us (try it) to turn over the decision.

This also applies to other forms of digital copy, STEAM, ORIGIN etc. We've checked the terms and conditions and NON OF THEM ALLOWS THE RESALE OF ANY GAMES WHATSOEVER. Don't test our system.
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

Registered Aug 2007

115 threads deleted
    264 posts deleted

User was banned
    Do not risk it...
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    As you've know, we've been locking down on sales of Diablo games, particularly on accounts and items in games. This is part of our rules in the forum. We've also noticed there are people who took advantage of that grey area by attempting to sell or buy BNIB Diablo in attempting to buy/sell that accounts.

We are taking this seriously. For the past few months, we've permanently banned quite a number of members, many of which has 4 digit post counts and above, and some of them registered before 2006. We also received appeal in which we turnover some of the decision to PBan, but that's not a channel to exploit.

This post emphasize on the seriousness on our views and action. As such, other than Brand new In Box, that is, the CD key has NOT been used, no other forms are allowed to be sold or purchased here. There is no "prefer BNIB", there's "ONLY BNIB and nothing else".

As such, we'll tighten our lock down even further on this matter, as we'll see more and more people permanently banned for such an offence. However, if you wish to appeal, you may reply to this thread, together with your best effort in convincing us (try it) to turn over the decision.

This also applies to other forms of digital copy, STEAM, ORIGIN etc. We've checked the terms and conditions and NON OF THEM ALLOWS THE RESALE OF ANY GAMES WHATSOEVER. Don't test our system.
    Hi, my actual Username is "alexdeasa".
    I were shock today when I saw I were banned from VRZ. And now I want to appeal.

1st: I really dunno about this new rule about the diablo 3
    (I agree it is my fault to dun read about the rules)

2nd: "The Diablo 3" I am selling is a hardcopy with full box, which is for my own use.
    And somemore is that I am selling before SRP, not selling for profit.
    Selling cos I dun play it anymore.

Can U guys pls return my account.
    Thz in adv.

Quote Originally Posted by alexdeasa2 View Post
    Hi, my actual Username is "alexdeasa".
    I were shock today when I saw I were banned from VRZ. And now I want to appeal.

1st: I really dunno about this new rule about the diablo 3
    (I agree it is my fault to dun read about the rules)

2nd: "The Diablo 3" I am selling is a hardcopy with full box, which is for my own use.
    And somemore is that I am selling before SRP, not selling for profit.
    Selling cos I dun play it anymore.

Can U guys pls return my account.
    Thz in adv.
    We'll unban your account for this. Please note we do not endorse any selling of game accounts (in this case, D3), be it for profit or not.
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

if I have a code unredeemed does that count?

like this one

http://forums.vr-zone.com/pc-console...-versions.html

Quote Originally Posted by eminus View Post
    if I have a code unredeemed does that count?

like this one

http://forums.vr-zone.com/pc-console...-versions.html
    Check the stickies... Digital copy selling is not allowed
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

ok it is closed anyway good thing I came across this thread

Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    We'll unban your account for this. Please note we do not endorse any selling of game accounts (in this case, D3), be it for profit or not.
    Thz thz

I have a box set of Battlefield 3 Premium Edition. It comes with two keys: Base game and Premium. I am keeping Premium keys for myself, and want to sell the base game key with box (DVDs, instructions, everything).

How does that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by cygig View Post
    I have a box set of Battlefield 3 Premium Edition. It comes with two keys: Base game and Premium. I am keeping Premium keys for myself, and want to sell the base game key with box (DVDs, instructions, everything).

How does that work out?
    Wrong topic? Cause base game key includes the base game DVD that tags with it, that itself is not a digital copy.

If you're only selling that key (without tagging along with a product, eg. cd key) and/or if you're selling a used key, this rules applied. Note that it's not a hard-and-fast rule. This rule is implemented in parallel with the game maker's T&C as well as a possibility of scams that might arise from such online key dealing.
    Kami = 紙 (Paper)
    Kami != 神 (God)

The whole complete set is call the Battlefield 3: Premium Edition.

It includes 2 parts
    1. Base game, Battlefield 3 with DVD and key (considered physical copy)
    2. Premium membership, key only (considered digital copy)

Inside the box set is a piece of paper with both keys written on it, manuals, and two DVDs. The DVDs are for the base game.

What happen is that I already opened the DVD box, and used the premium membership keys. I only need the premium key and I want to sell away the remaining base game (key+DVD box set).

It is tricky as the entire product is call Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, which consist of two products mentioned above. Although I am selling the physical copy (with DVD+keys), I have already consumed the premium membership keys which make the product (BF3: Premium Ed) no longer complete, and I don't think it is considered BNIB anymore.

I just want to make sure I am not flouting any rules before I post.
    Last edited by cygig; Sep 27th, 12 at 04:29 PM.