Nintendo 3DS XL + Pokemon X + Pokemon Moon + Pokemon Ultra Sun

Selling this 3DS XL that I have used for only a year at $150 since I don't really like to play Nintendo games anymore (outside of Pokemon).

It comes with the following:
    1. Charging cable
    2. Case protector
    3. Charizard skin cover
    4. Pokemon X
    5. Pokemon Moon
    6. Pokemon Ultra Sun

The screen has some blemishes, that's why I'm only selling it for $150 plus the three bonus games. But you can't see it at all when you turn the 3DS on, so it's not really an issue. Other than that, the 3DS is fully functional.

Pokemon Moon and Ultra Sun were downloaded and bought from Nintendo Store, so there's no cartridge. But they are both fully playable.

Deal location either near Commonwealth MRT or somewhere near the West side. Near City Hall MRT also can, as long as we meet up at MRT station.

If interested, please SMS or call me at 94218122. Thank you.
    Last edited by OminousFlare; Dec 9th, 18 at 06:57 PM.