Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 324
  1. #31
    Interested in the F12 will go to your store to buy two from ya on Friday

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckloong View Post
    Interested in the F12 will go to your store to buy two from ya on Friday
    Thanks Bro tuckloong for your kind support.

    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  3. #33
    Bumping up to keep current offer threads in proper order!
    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamers View Post
    Thanks Bro tuckloong for your kind support.

    Bought from ya today Thanks for the fans..both worked well

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckloong View Post
    Bought from ya today Thanks for the fans..both worked well
    Thanks Bro for the support!
    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  6. #36
    NOT Soon to be modder lee-turbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JB SG
    Posts
    3,192
    F12 is pwm fan?
    Do i lost my passion for HW?

    4770K+M.Impact +780 + Intel 730 480G, M4 256G,WD SE 2TB +Seasonic P-1000
    With Filco Ninja brown(PBT and red engraved mod) + Ducky wrist rest+ Razer Black edition Death Adder/ MX Performance + Logitech G27+ 2713HM + Edifier S530D


    Turbo Mod T-01

  7. #37
    hi do u sell the F9?
    also can give me the directions ,inside pomo after taking escalator to 2nd flr, i tried to find ytd while im in rush and couldnt find the shop.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by lee-turbo View Post
    F12 is pwm fan?
    Hi F12 is not. Standard 3pin fan only.

    Thanks!
    PowerGamers
    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by guess890 View Post
    hi do u sell the F9?
    also can give me the directions ,inside pomo after taking escalator to 2nd flr, i tried to find ytd while im in rush and couldnt find the shop.
    Hi Bro,

    We have only the F12 atm.

    We are right between TCC and Danz studio.

    I pm you for more details.

    Thanks
    PowerGamers
    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  10. #40
    Standard Arctic F12 fans completely soldout! Thanks to all bros' kind support.

    Updated.

    Cheers!
    PowerGamers
    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  11. #41
    Registered User cinabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    8,949
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamers View Post
    Fan core design and spec are the same for both fans. But the Pro TC version has a "cage" around the fanblade as the blades are not aligned in the housing (acoustically less noise induced). TC is a temp probe connected to the fan itself that you can position proximity to the fan, this would regulate the fan speed accordingly to the actual temp detected by the probe. No need 4pin PWM. So more flexible in application.

    Hope this helps.

    PowerGamers
    Dude,

    A tad wrong on the disclosure here. Arctic Cooling F Pro series fans have fins that are rotating in "right direction" for intake which is one of the unique and rare design in DC fan market. (I once did a mini discussion on a thread about this with regards to aids to counter stack fans)

    Arctic Cooling F series rotates in "left direction" for intakes which is most common.

    The thickness of F Pro Series are thicker incomparision with F Series. (F12 Pro is 3.8mm in thickness but there is a margin of 2mm where you will be able to compress it as fan cage is held together to the frame by unique rubber tips)

    According to Arctic Cooling Website, the CFM of TC and PWM may vary. I have also witness such tech specs reporting on older EOL models that follows the F Pro Series design. My conclusion would be that it is due to the TC's Temperature Sensor that will limit the fan speed during operation.

    (Warning these fan may not feature high rpms as stated by other brands but these are enthusiats level equipement. Though they are stated to be quiet, they are capable to churning good airflow - I have proven this myself by being dumb enough to accidentally place my finger into spinning blades of the fan only to suffer a rather bad cut)

    Verdict from an EPIC lover of Arctic Cooling Fan Swiss Design who had to import from Germany during early days as it was not so well received in the Singapore market then; cage design to include side intakes.
    Last edited by cinabolic; Jul 27th, 11 at 04:36 PM.

  12. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by cinabolic View Post
    Dude,

    A tad wrong on the disclosure here. Arctic Cooling F Pro series fans have fins that are rotating in "right direction" for intake which is one of the unique and rare design in DC fan market. (I once did a mini discussion on a thread about this with regards to aids to counter stack fans)

    Arctic Cooling F series rotates in "left direction" for intakes which is most common.

    The thickness of F Pro Series are thicker incomparision with F Series. (F12 Pro is 3.8mm in thickness but there is a margin of 2mm where you will be able to compress it as fan cage is held together to the frame by unique rubber tips)

    According to Arctic Cooling Website, the CFM of TC and PWM may vary. I have also witness such tech specs reporting on older EOL models that follows the F Pro Series design. My conclusion would be that it is due to the TC's Temperature Sensor that will limit the fan speed during operation.

    (Warning these fan may not feature high rpms as stated by other brands but these are enthusiats level equipement. Though they are stated to be quiet, they are capable to churning good airflow - I have proven this myself by being dumb enough to accidentally place my finger into spinning blades of the fan only to suffer a rather bad cut)

    Verdict from an EPIC lover of Arctic Cooling Fan Swiss Design who had to import from Germany during early days as it was not so well received in the Singapore market then; cage design to include side intakes.
    Thanks for the insight. Appreciated the details.

    All AC fan designs do come from the same core drive design. Yes, the fan impellers are though different from F8 to F9 to F12 series. Sorry I didnt made it clearer.

    Below is a youtube video that showcase the vibration-absorbing mounting design for the F12 Pro.

    ‪Arctic cooling F12 Pro TC - antivibration system‬‏ - YouTube

    The fan impellers for the Pro series are flipped as they are designed for single directional application as case fan unlike standard F12 which is 2-way usable. The max CFM for the F12 Pro TC is 1300rpm and below 32degC would be spinning @ 500rpm. The ramp up to 1300 rpm when the Temp sensor detect 38deg temp threshold.

    I agreed the quietness of the AC fans always tempt u to touch it with bare finger, but I always use a piece of paper strip first.

    Well, since we started AC reselling, we got all bros who came to us, how come so cheap?!



    We hope that this AC offering from us would help benchmark that good fans doesn't have to cost you a leg or arm.

    Best Regards
    PowerGamers
    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  13. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamers View Post
    Standard Arctic F12 fans completely soldout! Thanks to all bros' kind support.

    Updated.

    Cheers!
    PowerGamers

    bring in another batch please!!

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    bring in another batch please!!
    Hi Bro. Definitely we would be continuing to import them. Just waiting for the new AC releases to be available first.

    PowerGamers
    For more catchy deals and offers from PowerGamers, Please visit us @ http://forums.vr-zone.com/powergamers

    PowerGamers FB Launched! For exclusive deals, "Like" us @ http://www.facebook.com/PowerGamers

  15. #45
    hi, do you guys still sell Accelero TWIN TURBO II ?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [CLOSED] PowerGamers Feb 2011 CNY Zotac Pre Alert!
    By PowerGamers in forum Singapore Marketplace / Garage Sales
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Feb 9th, 11, 10:15 PM
  2. WTS: Arctic Cooling MX-2 / Arctic Silver Arctic Clean 60ml set
    By Ar3s in forum Singapore Marketplace / Garage Sales
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: Oct 6th, 07, 07:47 PM