Thumbs up iPhone 5 case with 1,800 mAh battery and built-in alcohol tester

If you’re someone who owns an iPhone 5 and loves getting drunk to the core on those late night parties, then this iPhone case with built-in 1,800 mAh battery and alcohol checker from Thanko is an accessory you’d probably been looking for. The slim and compact case measure only 15mm thick and weighs as light as 72g so there is no extra weight added to the iPhone 5. The iPhone 5 case with 1,800 mAh battery has a built-in alcohol checker to measure your alcohol consumption levels before you take to the driver’s seat.

In addition to protecting the iPhone 5 and letting you know your alcohol intake levels, the case does not need any extra power to run the alcohol tester, it has its own Lightning cable so you don’t have to carry addition cable with you. It is really easy to use the alcohol checker, simply press the check alcohol button and breath in to the alcohol testing hole for 3-5 seconds and have the result indicated by glowing LED or numerically on the small display .
    3 LEDs have been installed onto the case – green indicates safe level, while yellow and red indicate warning and danger respectively. The $80 iPhone 5 case with built-in alcohol checker lets you charge the iPhone without having to be removed.

Pricing are $69.90 each
    Free Normal Postage, Registered Mail $3.50
    Self Collect @ Yew Tee my block Singapore 682687
    To Place an order please kindly deposit 50% of total amount to my Posb Saving 122702570 after that drop me an SMS/Whatsapp @ 9-858-4045.
    After i received the deposit i will reply you a confirmation SMS.
    ETA 3-7 days after MO closed.
    Or you can choose to purchase from my website @ Unique Panda | Unique Panda Provide Unusual Unique Gadgets & Gifts to enjoy a 15% discount.
    Share/Like in your facebook and PM me the link will enjoy free registered postage

This product is on our newspaper (Lian He Wan Bao)
    For more detail please visit Lian He Wan Bao Link below
    Lian He Wan Bao Official Website

UniquePanda.com Provide Unusual Unique Gadgets & Gifts

like our Facebook page today for more frequent and easy access to our updates, launches and promotions!!
    Get Discount and Free Shipping by Sharing our Product on your Facebook
    Last edited by UniquePanda; Oct 10th, 13 at 06:17 AM.