Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTS: Logitech DiNovo EDGE Wireless Keyboard and Logitech G7 Wireless Mouse for sale!

*Closed*
    Last edited by Dihudaxia; Feb 12th, 08 at 11:56 AM.
    It may be that the gulfs will wash us down, it may be we shall touch the Happy Isles.
    We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

fyi, new g7 only cost $99...

oh my a DiNovo EDGE.

Bookmark 1st.
    Workstation Rig

Intel Xeon W3680 / Evga Classified X58 / 6x4GB GSkill / Nvidia 285GTX SLI + 260GTX physics / X-Fi Forte / Dell U3011 /Adaptec 4805SAS / WD velociraptor 300GB (OS) / 4x2TB WB Black (RAID 5) in Icydock MB455SPF-B / Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W

Sounds interesting!

Is the receipt available?

DiNovo EDGE going only at $345 at Videopro.

Oh..... In that case...

PRICE REVISED!
    Pls check 1st post!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ochiochi View Post
    Sounds interesting!

Is the receipt available?
    Which item?
    It may be that the gulfs will wash us down, it may be we shall touch the Happy Isles.
    We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

The DiNovo Edge.

Upz for good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by ochiochi View Post
    The DiNovo Edge.
    Yes. I have the receipt and all.

Up!

Up!

Upz for premium KB
    Sony Z36GD/J (Mobile Workstation)
    Vantec Nexstar with WD GP 1TB

i start for you the g7 at 45

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctance View Post
    i start for you the g7 at 45
    You got PM Bro

replied ur pm. Let me know your contact number. we can discuss further

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast