Poll: System-poll: Are the prices offered by seller competitive?

Thumbs up WTS: Brand New Unlocked Linksys SPA 3102 ATAs (Analogue Telephone Adapters)

Brand New Linksys SPA 3102 ATA (Analogue Telephone Adapter), Voice Gateway with Router for sale

Have a few brand new units for sale. All UNLOCKED

Start BID from SGD 90...

PM me with your best offers...

The SPA3102 features the ability to connect standard telephones and fax machines to IP-based data networks with the additional benefit of an integrated connection for legacy telephone network "hop-on, hop-off" applications. SPA3102 users will be able to leverage their broadband phone service more than ever by automatically routing local calls from mobile phones and land lines over to VoIP service providers and vice versa. If power is lost to the unit or Internet service is down, calls can be redirected to a traditional carrier via the FXO interface.

The SPA3102 supports one RJ-11 POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) FXS port to connect an existing analog phone or fax machine. The SPA3102 also supports one PSTN FXO port to connect to a Telco or PBX circuit. The SPA3102 includes 2 100BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interfaces to connect to a home or office LAN, as well as an Ethernet connection to a broadband modem or router. The SPA3102 FXS and FXO lines can be independently configured via software controlled by the service provider or the end user.

For more information of the ATA: Cisco SPA3102 Voice Gateway with Router - Cisco Systems

Pushing up the thread....

Rage is the freedom left Z_Dash's Avatar
    bookmark
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    Main Rig--> CPU: Intel i5 3570K | Mobo: Asrock Z77E-ITX | GFX: Onboard (temp) | Mem: 2x 2GB Corsair Platinum Series DDR3-1666mhz | Display: Dell ST2410 24" LCD | HDD: Crucial M4 128Gb + 2x 2TB Western Digital Green Raid1 | Optical Storage: 18x Sony DVD+/-RW Lightscribe | Audio: Onboard | PSU: Corsair HX620 620W Modular | Saitek Eclipse | Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue + Destructor with Exactrest | Casing: CM Elite 120 | Speakers: Megaworks THX 550 with Gigaworks S750 Satellites

I offer 60.

sms 8337 9970 if you want to deal

You need SIP technical know how to hook this up to let's say pFingo. Not an easy product to sell.

interested.

what price you selling? sms me at 90017165

offering SGD 70
    Last edited by wilbertsg; Jun 8th, 10 at 09:43 AM.

can this be hooked up to singtel mio voice ?
    --

are you still selling?

can sms me? 90017165