Body toning problem

As I work in the Office in Singapore, I always eat Mixed Rice (economic rice) for lunch at food court or hawker centre. In the past I always eat "1 Stir fried or steam meat, 2 stir fried vegetable with white rice".

For the purpose of muscle toning, is it a good idea to replace the white rice with 1 more meat which makes the meal a "2 Stir fried or steam meat, and 2 stir fried vegetable with no rice".

1. What do you think of this idea in terms of muscle/body toning, health?
    2. Will others see me as a weirdo?
    3. Will it help if I tell others I am dieting?
    4. How much is the estimated calorie for 1 Stir fried or steam meat?
    5. How much is the estimated calorie for 1 stir fried vegetable?

Any help will be appreciated :-)

still looking for answers

To put it plainly, hawker centre food is oily. Stir fried = Very fried. The amount of oil is enough to set you back a lot of calories.

Body toning problem

I think you need to supplement what you are eating right now to add mass to your muscle & supply a natural boost of testosterone level.

You can find more info on this link.

http://youtu.be/nVmitRu0H9Q

Please contact me if you are interested to know more of the product.

SMS: 8one217738

Need someone to motivate and give you extra push in your training? Hit plateau and can't seem to get any more results? You might need a personal trainer to achieve your fitness goal! Customised meal planning provided. Hence drop us a message at 8333 5395 or email me at[email protected]. No obligations required!

Meat is really a good option as a food in order to stay healthy. Muscles need protein to stay in their working range and meat has a good amount of protein. You can stick to this idea of adding a piece of meat in your lunch. Stay healthy Stay long!

Don't listen to the people. There will always be haters. My advise is to not eat much rice. Add green vegetables and some beans in your diet plan. Also drink a lot water and stay away from carbonated drinks. Also keep a journal with yourself.