Thread: Need some help

Need some help

I am currently weighting at 135kg thats is way over my acceptable weight. Hope any one can enlightened a path to lose weight. i have try numerous of product and exercises over 2 year , yes there is a significant of lost , but i gain back quickly as i have a irregular timing of working hours. which exercise can recommend me that wont take took much time and what meal to replace to lose weight.

Need someone to motivate and give you extra push in your training? Hit plateau and can't seem to get any more results? You might need a personal trainer to achieve your fitness goal! Customised meal planning provided. Hence drop us a message at 8333 5395 or email me at [email protected]. No obligations required!

Weight loss is really a great issue of the current time. The advancement in the technology has made it possible to lose weight by surgery where extra fats are removed from the body. I would advice you to consult a surgeon for this purpose as the mentioned weight is quite high. Stay blessed!