Inconvenience with specs during workout

Recently I am working out a little bit and I realize it is so inconvenient especially when your face is sweaty and the specs keep fogging up at the side or sliding down. Thinking about doing lasik. Anyone heard of Atlas Eye at Paragon before? I was introduce to them by a friend. I also like to know if anyone had done lasik before and if you would recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by kenneo08 View Post
    Recently I am working out a little bit and I realize it is so inconvenient especially when your face is sweaty and the specs keep fogging up at the side or sliding down. Thinking about doing lasik. Anyone heard of Atlas Eye at Paragon before? I was introduce to them by a friend. I also like to know if anyone had done lasik before and if you would recommend?
    yes i have done lasik and i recommend it much. I went to National Eye Centre, which is more pricer than those commerical private clinics, but I feel more secured knowing that they are the real experts with the best technology and not just for cost-cutting.. go for it!

Actually I have undergone another procedure called ICL (Implantable Contact Lens). It is a reversible process as opposed to Lasik, whereby I was worried about the permanent changes to my eyes. Like maybe growing old, or somehow there's degree changes and stuff that will require adjustments to my eyes again where Lasik cannot be done again. Which would mean that I need glasses again.

But well *cough* the cost for the surgery is probably 3 times of what Lasik costs.

But to me, it's a worthwhile investment!
    Last edited by Allistic; Mar 14th, 17 at 12:23 AM.

yes its a worthwhile investment!! but rmb to take care of your eyes afterwards bc my mom's degree came back after about 5-10 years?

I can feel your pain. It is one of the annoying feeling in the world. You are giving all the energy in the body and the sweat on your glasses breaks the motion. I try to work out without wearing them. I know this is also a problem but you have to live with it.