Liposuction in singapore for weight loss?

anyone done liposuction in singapore or korea or taiwan or thailand before?
    for weight loss...

its a lazy way, i know. just curious how it is done and how safe it is :p

anyone done Vasper liposuction in korea or singapore before?

i wanna do tummy tuck then i read the article and realised somemore can reintroduce the fats in other desired body. wow.
    so can take unwanted fat and bring to buttocks or fats... LOL kinda gross when I think about it

Please, don't ever have a liposuction. Liposuction is a temporary solution. It sugarcoats the problem. The fat will return if you do not change your lifestyle. Don't be so lazy and move your ass. Just take it one step at a time.

It is my sincere advise don't do liposuction. You will regret this decision for the rest of your life. It may be a temporary solution but the side effects will be permanent. I know weight loss looks impossible but with a little dedication and discipline, you can achieve it.

Please, don't ever do liposuction. I have seen many people who have regretted their decision. Liposuction is the easy and lazy way. It is a short-cuts. And short-cuts are always short-lived. Do some exercises on a constant base and see the results for your self.

Please, don't do liposuction. Liposuction is a easy way to lose the fat but it has many adverse affects as well. The biggest affect is that it harms the body internally. You can lose the extra weight with some dedication and hard-working. Don't take the short routes in life.

Liposuction is the fastest way for one to lose stubborn and unwanted fat from the arms, abdomen, back, thighs and buttocks – areas which may not respond quickly enough to traditional weight-loss methods of diet and exercise. Doctors say there is no medical need for liposuction nor does it confer any health benefits, because the type of fat it removes is not linked to health problems,

Quote Originally Posted by CoulcCoul View Post
    Please, don't do liposuction. Liposuction is a easy way to lose the fat but it has many adverse affects as well. The biggest affect is that it harms the body internally. You can lose the extra weight with some dedication and hard-working. Don't take the short routes in life.
    didn't do in the end.decided to do intermitten fasting and it works well.eating lots of vegetables and fruits nowadays lol thanks for your advice!

and tons of HIIT!tummy still exists... but at least smaller.i think. hahaha!