Thread: Losing weight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    account for you calories better.
    Red-volution Mk I- 9650 Phenom|Xigmatek Red Scorpion|MSI DKA790GX Platinum|4 x 1 GB Adata| Palit HD4870 1gb|WD Cavier Black 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F1 750gb + 320gb Maxtor SATA II|Andyson F650|Lancool K7 Metal Bone|X-Sword 2496->ATH M50 & AE A5|Oppo 980HD| Eizo HD2441

Updates -
    Mingda amps|Custom Audiophile cables|An Audioholic Abroad part 1

Current MO -
    Full Aluminium Mini ITX Chassis

Contact me via -
    Msn ID- [email protected]
    Pingchat ID -Theaudiohub
    Join the audiohub facebook fan page

No carbo pure protein and less food for 1 month then eat a little more to prevent rebound. Its all about mind over body nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by SimonTheDriller View Post
    Ok for me , i climb up stairs everyday to home...20+ floors

When it comes to meals , i am cutting down on rice , more veg & fruits , raisins & nuts for tidbits and drink plain water most of the time , now i lost 4kg within a month , is there anything else i can improve on?
    not only rice actually...more on carbo like bread or pasta...recently theres a report on "mind your body" complimentary paper(iirc is the last week or the week b4) bout carbo intake...mayb u would like to check dat out too...
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekyfied View Post
    No carbo pure protein and less food for 1 month then eat a little more to prevent rebound. Its all about mind over body nothing else
    A diet with no carbo is not good. Wholemeal bread, oats, brown rice are better choices than white rice & bread OR no carbos at all.

hey, I am a passerby to this topic that has troubled me all my life to be honest. Slim down in Sec to meet girls :X and put back on during poly. Only to lose them again in NS and all.

For me these are some of the most important thing to remember that help me lose and hopefully I can maintain:

- Set a realistic target. As you mentioned your wt is kinda high so honestly, set a target of losing 5kg in 10weeks. That would be a good start. How to achieve this: Reduce your food consumption from 100 => 90%. Start BRISK WALKING everyday for 20 - 30mins. I know the time commitment is tough but 20 - 30mins a day would help you build essential core muscles for a better posture; a bring your heart rate a slight notch up. It would help you "want to" go out for a walk. This small changes would give you significant change.

- For me this is the most important point: Drink water. I don't mean drink 1.5litres at a go. All you need to do is to drink approximately, 1 cup of water(ard 250-300ml) every hour. What this does is to "satisfy" your brain for thrist of fluids. As one would know our brain is THE MOST powerful part in our body. Why? It is like the control center for everything. So by satisfying it, it would help you reduce cravings for soft drinks of any kind

- As I mentioned above reduce food intake. If you read up a little about food intake, alot of "experts" recommend you to eat 5 small meals a day. Same reason as the water part. But in Singapore, an Asian country concept its hard to understand how to achieve this. For me I found a "my balanced" kind of way: Morning I would have a small bowl of ceral w/ low fat milk + 1 banana (small one and not your sweet goreng pisang kind) Ard 11 I would take a small apple. By 2pm I would have a lite lunch say porridge with mix vege/meat or subway(just 6inch); yong tou fu (w/o noodles or rice + soup) That should last till about 5 where I would have a handful of nuts(natural nuts can be gotten @ NTUC<the bigger scale kind like AMK hub> or Coldstorage. My last meal wld be @ 7pm: Again it wld be fruits or salad. If i am having dinner with friends etc, I will reduce my food intake to 2 heavy meals. In between zero snacks. But main important thing is to not eat 3 - 4hrs before your sleep. This wld allow your food to be "proceed" too well hence you will absorb every drop of fat / calorie out of it.

All in all, I hope my little tips that helped me could help you! Cheers!!
    Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates You Will Never Know Whatcha Gonna Get

My RiGy:
    Case: Antec P182 | PSU: Thermal Take Tough Power 750W | CPU: E8200 @ 3.44Ghz + Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme w/ Silverstone 120mm FM123 | Mainboard: Gigabyte P35-DS3P | Memory: 4 x 1 Crucial Ballistix PC 8500 | GFX: Asus Geforce 8800GT 512mb | HDD: Seagate 500GB 7200RPM 32MB | Optical: Samsung DVD Write| LCD: Samsung 226BW | Speakers: Creative iTrigue L3800 | Input: Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard / Microsoft Habu (By Razer) | OS: Vista Home Premium

[QUOTE=bonn_3000;6750377]you must go for diet according to your blood group. check in net for nutrient for glood grou

May I know where do you get yr sources that 1 must eat according to yr blood grp?

Quote Originally Posted by static369 View Post
    Hi guys. I'd like to know how i can lose weight by doing more exercise.
    My weight is 114kg and my height is 165cm. According to my BMI level, that is very obese. I just finished school and awaiting enlistment. I now have more time in the evening to go for jogging. How can I further reduce my weight quickly?
    Google "HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING"

If you stay in the east side, maybe I can help U out.

you may pm me for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrick View Post
    Google "HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING"

If you stay in the east side, maybe I can help U out.

you may pm me for more info.
    circuit training??

anyway, the link u lookin for The Blood Group Diet Review
    Way Of The Dragon: From a distance - 20 paddlers move in perfect rhythm to a muted drum beat, gracefully skimming the water's surface. Up close - determined grunts and strained sinews with oars in grip, dig vigorously into the water. The majestic head of the dragon fronts this contraption but the real heart lies just behind it, at the apex of the bow. Like a conductor of an orchestra, the drummer leads his crew with the calculated beat of his drum. Such is the realm of dragon boating.

Rig Overhaul! 20/06/2014:
    | Asrock B85M Pro 4 + Intel i5 4460 Haswell | Zotac GTX760 AMP! Edtn GDDR5 2GB | G.Skill RipJaws-X DDR3-1600 CL9 4GB x 2 | Toshiba 2TB SATA3 | Crucial MX100 128GB SATA3 | Western Digital 320GB SATA2 | LG SATA 20x DVDRW | FSP Aurum S Gold 600W | Lian Li PC007AIM |

Quote Originally Posted by SYY View Post
    circuit training??

anyway, the link u lookin for The Blood Group Diet Review
    I'm A but I eat meat more than veggies.

& I feel fine coz I exercise often, feel fine with it.

don't bother its pseudo science.
    Red-volution Mk I- 9650 Phenom|Xigmatek Red Scorpion|MSI DKA790GX Platinum|4 x 1 GB Adata| Palit HD4870 1gb|WD Cavier Black 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F1 750gb + 320gb Maxtor SATA II|Andyson F650|Lancool K7 Metal Bone|X-Sword 2496->ATH M50 & AE A5|Oppo 980HD| Eizo HD2441

Updates -
    Mingda amps|Custom Audiophile cables|An Audioholic Abroad part 1

Current MO -
    Full Aluminium Mini ITX Chassis

Contact me via -
    Msn ID- [email protected]
    Pingchat ID -Theaudiohub
    Join the audiohub facebook fan page

The best way to loose weight safely is to just cut out fatty foods, and things you dont REALLY need such a crisps, chocolates etc.
    I lost 5 lbs in one week eating cerial for breakfast with semi or skimmed milk…cerial such a weetabix (as this helps digestion) with fruit such a grapes (not bananna as this is hig in carbs)…for lunch, brown break with sliced white meat or ham woth plenty of salad and water to drink with some fruit.
    then for dinner, steamed fish/chicked with salad or veg..try and cut out big amounts of potato, but if you do have potatio have a jacket spud.
    no sauces such as mayonnaise etc…
    drink plenty of water..and dont snack of crips & choccie….snack on fruit, rice crackers or low fat yoghurt. that was 5 lbs on one week, without excersie! imagine how much more i could have lost in that week with some gentle excersice!!!!!
    hope this helps.

you call that a life?

Simple math, caloric burn>caloric intake = weight loss.

However, more than the actual kilos lost, its more impt the muscle/fat composition in your body if you're looking at it from a health and looks perspective.

You can go on special diets which will make you regain the weight once you lose the discipline to stick to the restrictive requirements, or try to make little lifestyle changes that help you maintain a healthy constant weight loss to your ideal body type.

Some tips:

1) Drink lots of water

2) Don't try to swear off all the food you love. Just practice moderation. Eat half the plate of kuey tiao and try to eat it less often.

3) Try adding cereal / soups / veggies into every other meal as a replacement for your usual high caloric repast

4) Exercise exercise, exercise! Doesn't mean strap on the ipod and try to run 6miles. Why dont you use the stairs instead of the elevator, stand while playing warcraft, do pushups while watching tv. Constant movement will help burn calories

5) Keep eating small low caloric snacks, apples, figs, steamed broccoli, etc... esp before you a restaurant meal as it will help control both cravings and prevent you pigging out during your meals.

6) Have your buddy/girlfriend/family members hold you accountable to your goals. Nothing gets rid of appetite as fast a disapproving look

7) Set targets (not daily as weight fluctuates quite alot) but rather weekly.

8) Try to add resistance training (weights). You don't have to bench press 200kg right away. Start slow with 10lb dumbbells and work yourself up.

In a year, (don't press yourself for instant results), you'll be slim, sexy and a hit with the ladies. (assuming you aren't some no-confident whining incoherent tard).

Cheers!

I would be saying that start your workout which should be just simple with a proper diet. This will help you to reduce your weight and also it will keep you fit.

There are number of weight loss products available in the market but if you are looking for some other kind of solution then i will prefer you to have green tea twice in a day. Although there are number of Green provider in the market and also in online market but i would suggest you to find the product by price comparison, so that you can find great weight loss product in cheap cost.

Hello everyone. I managed to lose weight with the help of Reductil 15mg + lots of water + fruits and vegetables ( at least 5 per day). It is recommended to people that need to drop more kg. In two months, for example, I lost almost 13kg by following this plan. I am really happy about my results and I feel wonderful, more alive then ever. I became more active and enjoy every single moment. I found these pills online on www.reductil-shop.com It's a really good pharmacy and they make deliveries worldwide. Good luck to all!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast