Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    [VRZ] &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; a mp; amp; amp; amp; l t;Z onec l ave Soldier&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;g t; <<neO.n>>'s Avatar
    Heya,

If any of you are looking for "good deals" do let me know what kind of ride you are looking for and what kind of budget you have in mind. As for cycling type, I do both - BT for the fun of the trail and night cycling for the fun of touring SG

<<neO.n>>

[VRZ] &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; a mp; amp; amp; amp; l t;Z onec l ave Soldier&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;g t; <<neO.n>>'s Avatar
    I'm thinking that we might wanna lauch the cycling group proper in the Nov-Dec period. Anyone interested in joining?

If we can get enough support - not just verbal but PHYSICAL support - we should get this initiative going along pretty smoothly.

I was thinking of starting with a signup + Logo design competition.

If there are those among you who are sincerely interested in getting this to go ahead... I'm ready to help push thing along.

So any intersted parties?

<<neO.n>>

Ok im kinda interested but I've very little time to spare. Which days are you all riding?

We'll plan something for the coming days - Shall we all suggest dates? I'm thinking Saturday evenings or something. With a start point somewhere in between for everyone. Any suggestions?

haze is clearing up... time to ride

<<neO.n>>

Quote Originally Posted by <<neO.n>>
    We'll plan something for the coming days - Shall we all suggest dates? I'm thinking Saturday evenings or something. With a start point somewhere in between for everyone. Any suggestions?

haze is clearing up... time to ride

<<neO.n>>
    Yep, great that the haze is clearing up.

Heya,

If any of you are looking for "good deals" do let me know what kind of ride you are looking for and what kind of budget you have in mind. As for cycling type, I do both - BT for the fun of the trail and night cycling for the fun of touring SG
    <<neO.n>>
    wow........This is what i want.

Cycling and enjoy the breeze and night scene. After the ride we can go to some mamat store for supper......shiok ah..............

But must buy safety gear especially the head light

Quote Originally Posted by longsiew
    wow........This is what i want.

Cycling and enjoy the breeze and night scene. After the ride we can go to some mamat store for supper......shiok ah..............

But must buy safety gear especially the head light
    Haha, those accessories are easily settled =)

Is anyone game to settle on a date? Also, we need to collect suggestions for a time and place Should be fun

<<neO.n>>

hi. which part of bukit timah do you guys cycle?? i cycle at the chestnut ave trail.
    i find the main trail near bt hill a little too tough.

i am on for most nights weekends will be late nights..

i always wanted to cycle to imm furthest i went was qeensway from tampines but that way many moons back aint getting any younger

The start section of BT is more for freeride rigs - Hardtails and racing Softails do find it a bit tougher (i.e. anything with no travel or 4" and less). That said, it is not too bad, my only spot of bad luck was a pinch flat while riding with SadV.

For our inaugural ride... I was thinking that a night ride would be best for most as some are likely to have busy schedules during the day - I'm one of those sad blokes with packed days..

I vote Weekend - maybe next week Friday night? 3rd Oct.

Any takers?

<<neO.n>>

Serious? Didn't know about that. When I was there with a hardtail first time, was quite scary.

LOL!

Shall we all set the date?

I vote Fri - 3rd Nov (sorry for the error). If we can get enough entries, we should be able to make this a really happening trip.

<<neO.n>>
    Last edited by <<neO.n>>; Oct 28th, 06 at 08:53 AM.

LOL!

Shall we all set the date?

I vote Fri - 3rd Oct. If we can get enough entries, we should be able to make this a really happening trip.

<<neO.n>>
    U mean 3 NOV? I'm keeping mun, cuz i haven't got my bike =)

Get bike! Get get!

This should be fun... all those interested, please indicate here in advance? We'll work out starting location etc. from there.

<<neO.n>>

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast