Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightRaven View Post
    Ass crap
    Ass crap??? just like your said!

Quote Originally Posted by Dapple View Post
    Wth this dispute is ongoing?

Mr Hong...... a universal rule when buying used items, whether in PRC or Singapore or in the Dominican Republic, anything sold in "as in" condition should be immediately considered "Not working". If working consider it a bonus. If you are not comfortable with the "as is" condition, then don't buy. I don't think the seller pointed a gun at you to make you buy.

Also did you ask the seller if there were terms of personal warranty and return if item not working? If no terms were agreed or if the seller says no guarantee and no return, then it's your own risk. Walk away if you don't feel comfortable.
    1,thanks a lot for your advice.

2,I must say I had read clearly the post and known clearly the T&C.

3.Someone said because It is said likes "as-is",so the mobo is just s$5,but if I just bought the mobo,how do you think the seller would sold to me?if it was you,did you want some offer from seller?I understood how stupid is buy the mobo and psu in bundle.

4.Most of the people ignored to analyse whether the seller knew the mobo was good or bad.but this is the reason why there is some debating between the seller and the buyer.I dont think "be not really know" and "try to cheat" is one thing.I think someone is not really know it is bad and try to sell mean he/she is honest seller.but if someone has knew it was bad but still try to sell mean he/she is a cheater even though had said likes "as is"!

5,This is a deep lesson to me from this case.
    Last edited by hong7747; Feb 22nd, 14 at 03:27 PM.

wow this thread is still alive.

buyer claims to want an end to dispute and gave a half baked apology but continues to claim seller cheated him despite proof being shown.

can you please explain, if the seller wants to cheat, why wouldn't he get rid of the one with damaged capacitors first? it would have been extremely easy to just pull out the capacitors and the buyer will not even realise there were capacitors there to begin with.

CHANTC
    Quote Originally Posted by hong7747 View Post
    1,thanks a lot for your advice.

2,I must say I had read clearly the post and known clearly the T&C.

3.Someone said because It is said likes "as-is",so the mobo is just s$5,but if I just bought the mobo,how do you think the seller would sold to me?if it was you,did you want some offer from seller?I understood how stupid is buy the mobo and psu in bundle.

4.Most of the people ignored to analyse whether the seller knew the mobo was good or bad.but this is the reason why there is some debating between the seller and the buyer.I dont think "be not really know" and "try to cheat" is one thing.I think someone is not really know it is bad and try to sell mean he/she is honest seller.but if someone has knew it was bad but still try to sell mean he/she is a cheater even though had said likes "as is"!

5,This is a deep lesson to me from this case.

The only lesson is we learn here is that our foreign policy isn't exactly working and that you constantly claim other people aren't honest yet you love to offer below agreed prices to blackmail sellers. Yea, we Singaporeans are so 'mean'. Get a life, you douchebag.

I think EVERYONE gets it EXCEPT Buyer...lol
    When i buy things AS IS and price is WAAAYYY below resale value, I'm almost 90% certain it's not working and if it is, LUCKY ME

failed attempt to paint the black, white

hmmm i got ASUS MVF, M2F x2 and R2E MSI N680GTX, 570GTX, 560TI, Corsair H100I, H80I, HX850, Seasonic X850 plenty of DDR3 and DDR2 RAMs with 5 SSDs mean i'm Retailer? LOL!
    Intel Core I9 9900K/Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite/Gskill Trident RGB 3200 32gb/Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB NVME, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB M.2 SATA/MSI Nvidia Geforce RTX2080 Gaming X Trio/Creative SB X-FI Fatality/Kamameter/Corsair HX850i/Corsair 760T

Server PC:
    Intel Core I7 3960X/Asus ROG Rampage IV Black Edition/Corsair DominatorGT 1866 32gb/Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD/WD RED 3TB x 8/Nvidia Quadro K4000/Corsair HX750I/Corsair 750D Air Flow Edition

Banned lowballer:

Tablet_crazy (989777xx)

Any one can type chinese and explain to him? After 6pages of thread , he still dont understand. 10yrs in sg u should not talk and compare abt our nationality . i poke u , u not shed red blood.. ? Everything u buy, comes with terms and condition. You rent a room that also comes with terms and condition.

So all in all, its u at fault. You just assume and not ensuring. you do not want to admit ur mistakes and keep on pestering dunno what truth...

Came across a post today and immediately thought of this thread....

Cantonese Proverb

死雞撐飯蓋[séi gāi chaang faahn goi]

I have 4 ipads and 6 iphones! I'm an official Apple reseller! Anyway it's a $5 As it deal gone sour. Move on and put this behind VR forums still the best place to deal!

AMD Newbie
    WOW this thread still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Radeon_Freak View Post
    WOW this thread still alive
    Why you think PAP going to introduce the harassment law? Lolz.....because of incident like this lor.

pls dun pay the wrong price to the TS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456