Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonFire View Post
    jw339jw - Thanks for editing out the telephone numbers.

Huehuehue was banned for a malicious post which had no bearing on the thread contents.

A moderator is expected to be entirely impartial. If you think my actions are not consistent with impartiality, you are free to make a complaint, and seek another moderator to review this thread.

Both of your arguments have their own merits. I'll going to leave this thread open for others to debate.

DF

Thanks again for DF's swift response.

Quote Originally Posted by lukemax View Post
    thanks Dragonfire, appreciate your reply.

I didn't msg you immediately when the thread was started, my bad. I msg-ed sabe, Coldfusion and Terence, sorry to have troubled them.

situation resolved. noticed from the history of some threadstarters that they like to violate privacy contact details of others here and like to name and shame their supposed offenders, hence decided to PM the moderators, but thanks for the help!

*btw, don't know who huehuehue is, can always run an IP address check, and furthermore, just a note, I had to reset my password after this thread was started so not sure what happened too.

Its good to know who to pm in the forum. After reading many threads in the traders corner, youll be pretty familiar with the active mods running this section

Quote Originally Posted by Milleniamania View Post
    IP addresses can also be masked by proxies, so no point tallying. Anyway, a clone created on December 2014 doesn't just pop out of nowhere on a fine day to defend somebody's cause for nothing. Just saying.

Agree

CPU: INTEL i7-4790K 4.2Ghz w CORSAIR H100i V2
    MOBO: Asus Z97-K
    GFX: ASUS GTX970 Strix OC 4GB
    SSD,HDD: PLEXTOR M5S 120 GB + SEAGATE 1.5TB, WD 3TB+ 3TB

RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance Blue 4x4GB (16GB)
    PSU: COOLERMASTER V1000

DISPLAY: DELL U2917 & U2415H X2
    SOUND: CREATIVE ZiiSound T6

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T
    ACC: Logitech MX Master, MX Anywhere 2, M705, M905, G910 Orion Spectrum, FILCO MJ2 Camo
    FILCO MJ2 NInja TKL, DUCKY Shine 3 TKL Rainbow, Legend Blue LED
    iPhone 7+, Samsung S7 Edge

whatever man... am not so free to create clones. i got better things to do.

I agree with the approach from DragonFire. Impartiality is expected and good way to proceed in this and any other similar cases. Cases like this are not so easy to be judged so opinions from other moderators are welcomed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12