Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by freezeyourhead View Post
    Erm,you said all from different accounts? It could be Credit Card fraud for all you know and your money may get taken back if a complaint was lodged with Paypal cos buying PayPal fund is not recommend by PayPal too. Why don't you just get a older friend to do it for you?
    If its credit fraud then it must be pretty well done because i have never got any problems with the fund i received. In comparison, my paypal account got locked while i was transfering fund between my own accounts because i accidentally rejected one of the transfer. POS.

What do you mean getting an older friend to do it for you? Hello, we are all adults here who hold numerous credit cards, do i sound like a kid who need his father to fund his purchases. Its for the better exchange rate.

in a fair judge here, i think that when there are any delays or what, the seller must take the initiative to tell the buyers about the delay. This is a form of trade ethics. If such things are not complied to accordingly, things will definitely turn out ugly.

Who cares whether is it small sum or not, as long as there are money and service involved, proactiveness and initiative should be taken into account.

Its just my 2c, responsibility counts here.

wah.. applelive, didnt know till now u still deal in e-currency.. haha i gave up everything in the e-world.

as far as i know, he had not scammed any people online, this may be a case of misunderstanding and lack of communication between buyer and seller.

i dealt with him for years ago when i am also dealing with e-currency, big sum all no problems at all.

TS and knightofdawn's way of thinking's pretty childish IMO, putting aside the fact that some of their english requires.... extra effort to comprehend.

appleolive's rules and conditions all stated in his thread, and leaving a contact number and email doesn't translate to an obligation to immediately answering and replying them.

I personally have dealt with him , similar to hwmook not less than 5 times, each time between 200-600USD. All were done within 6 hours, and communication was prompt and all kept to instant messenger.

His funds needn't come from his own email address, as his own thread already shows that he buys and sells funds, doing a direct transfer from his seller to us the buyer saves the transaction costs isn't it. Its not that hard to figure out, especially people like affiiliate marketers, they have loads of constant paypal funds that can be sold at a rate better than what visa offers.
    Asus Maximus VII Gene | i7-4790K | Kingston HyperX X1 1600mhz 4*4GB| Razer Vespula Mass Effect 3 + Black Edition Death Adder| Unicomp KB | Red Cherry MX Board | Samsung 840 PRO SSD 512gb + 2TB WD RE4 | Asus GTX680 4GB | FiiO A1 + Klipsch B-2 | Dell U2713HM + U2312HM | Lianli A04 | Win7 HP 64bit

Samsung Galaxy Note II | HTC 7 Pro | Nikon D700 | Nikkor 24-70mm, 70-200mm VRII & 60mm F2.8 | Sigma 35mm F1.4 | SB900

>>> www.BiteMyEars.com <<<

Beer Master
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by JerryJapain View Post
    Hello nation! My name is Jerry and i promote free video! My interest is youre satisfaction! Welcome!
    PS on site bondage.nakednude.us you find free hentai video.
    PSS Hentai is animated erotic( +18 ) showcasing women who have better bodies than any real women (yet have weird hairstyles and hair-colours) and men with enormous penises.
    -.-" Totally OOT
    Gaming Rig
    Core i7 980X 3.33GHz|Asus Rampage III Extreme
    Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 970 4GB
    AeroCool XPredator full tower chasis
    6 x 2GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 KHX20006GX
    Kingston Hyper X 3k 120GB SATA III (OS) | Crucial M4 256GB Sata III (Games) | WD Black 1TB Sata III
    SevenTeam 1000w True power PSU |Asus VE278Q |Razer Chimera 2.1 | Razor Black Widow Ultimate 2014 |
    Razor Ouroboros | Razor Goliathus extended edition

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBoda View Post
    acai berry extract The fruit has a single large seed about 0.25–0.40 inches (7–10 mm) in diameter.
    acaia berry The seeds are a source of polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids and tree trunks may be processed to yield minerals
    buy acai berry requires months to form seedlings.
    on acai berry As the high fat content of acai (Nutritional content, below) indicates it would deteriorate rapidly after harvest, its raw material is generally available outside the immediate growing region only as juice or fruit pulp that has been frozen or processed as a pulp powder or freeze-dried powder.
    acai berry free trial Leaves may be made into hats, mats, baskets, brooms and roof thatch for homes,

Common Sense - So rare it's a god damn super power

Quote Originally Posted by mokky_123 View Post
    TS and knightofdawn's way of thinking's pretty childish IMO, putting aside the fact that some of their english requires.... extra effort to comprehend.

appleolive's rules and conditions all stated in his thread, and leaving a contact number and email doesn't translate to an obligation to immediately answering and replying them.

I personally have dealt with him , similar to hwmook not less than 5 times, each time between 200-600USD. All were done within 6 hours, and communication was prompt and all kept to instant messenger.

His funds needn't come from his own email address, as his own thread already shows that he buys and sells funds, doing a direct transfer from his seller to us the buyer saves the transaction costs isn't it. Its not that hard to figure out, especially people like affiiliate marketers, they have loads of constant paypal funds that can be sold at a rate better than what visa offers.
    Your deals were ok doesn't mean others are fine. They complained because they feel seller is not responsive enough. Don't tell me that they can't complained because your deals always fine. And whats the problem with their English? Not all people here use English as their first language.

this kinda brick rite, will one day kena gang-bang by load sharks

if you got question, just feel free to ask me, i try my best to answer all at my best.
    get a life man

From HardwareZone :

One of the hwzer whose thread is at http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh...unes+gift+card just pm me and advice this:

"yea i saw the sellers thread. he is dodging the questions. i know his sources and i know how much he pays for them. he is making alot of money and he does care about the people who get locked.

fret not, u can still create another account and get itunes gift card cheaply. just search ******.com and find a MO organizer in hwz forums to help you make the purchase.

just to share with you the direct source. its all over the internet news, people just gotta do some csi."

People please be beware of this seller.

good reputable means , more business , means more money in long run. i dont think hes a con artist *dont call people con artist if hes not) , just not active seller or not pro seller . end of story.

Upzz for u bro so ppl wont buy from the f**ktard who last minute after i abt to go to atm to transfer he say he dont sell to unverified accounts .

Also his hp - 99% of the time i call or sms he don't respond .

Pls look into this matter mods .

i got this message from this A$$hole
    when i never reply to him in msn

to anyone who wants to deal with him think twice.

Don't trade with this guy theapplelive. I suggested you to go to other forum where there are many good reputed traders if you need exchanges. I had been there. Not bad. PM me if you want to know what forum. I can't post here.
    Join [email protected] where there are alot free Sony Ericsson games/softwares/themes, Symbian games/softwares/themes, PC games/softwares/themes much more...

Join here

Pls click this to register if you support me. Thanks very much...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast