GRAPHICS CARD Sales Thread Trouble Maker, To Award Negative Rating to "DriftKing"?

http://forums.vr-zone.com/video-card...-warranty.html

the action not over yet, i will be posting more stuff soon. KIV.
    Last edited by lukemax; Jan 8th, 16 at 02:12 PM.

Republic of Overclockers
    just to state the forum rules. the trade feedback system is meant for confirmed deals only. awarding negative feedback outside of that constitutes an abuse of the trade rep system and the mods will not look favourably upon you or your case.

for thread spoiling, use the report post button on the lower left of the post and a mod will come take care of the problem if it is indeed found to be thread spoiling.

do note that reselling used items for profit is frowned upon in the forums but its still allowed. kinda like what the pap is saying about the ahpetc case during the election. wrong/poor management but not illegal. otherwise, they will be in jail or in your case, banhammered. drift king may be just trying to warn other users not to get chopped.

also, unless u repaired or refurbished the item to like new factory condition, i fail to see how the price increase is justified. another thing to note is that bga semiconductor devices especially high power, high heat bga chips like gpus have a finite lifespan that decreases with use. i fail to see the point in buying a degraded lifespan gpu for a higher cost. i might as well buy it brand new instead.

not unless if u are a pro technician who bought a faulty item and then repaired/refurbished it to like factory condition, then the price increase is justified for the effort and work spent repairing, refurbishing and doing factory style stress testing on the item with a warranty length of an appropriate duration as a symbol of pride and confidence in your work.

OH I SEE. well, it never occurred to me that i was 'chopping' forumers.

I have seen other forumers post in Trader's Corner also for deals that have not been confirmed, never see you comment in there leh.

must apologise to all the many i have dealth with, not being haolian i must say, more than 100+ people if they think that they kena 'chopped'. by the way retail price is going for above SGD$1000, I am looking at $799 now, a 20% depreciation in 3 months for this product is more than fair at least to me.

why would i need to be a pro technician to repair if i could RMA it? your logic a bit flawed. i price things according to market demand and supply. if there is a little supply and demand is high, i don't see any thing wrong in pricing it higher. my time to do such things is not free and there are costs involved.

maybe its because i came from a banking and finance profession previously so i understand this very well and also because I studied economics and sadly, ain't some pro technician but maybe i am also capable of getting more things fixed in my current capacity.

if people get up in arms over say a $199 'profit' for a GPU *btw item is not even sold yet*. I also even clearly stated that I may sell at a loss to people i like or deem beneficial to sell at cost or cheaper too. obviously it wont be you that i will be selling to at a loss thats for sure. and the GPU is really indeed in mint condition.

don't need to bring in political parties as an analogy lah. this thing is such a small thing, a bit silly leh.
    Last edited by lukemax; Jan 7th, 16 at 08:08 AM.

Republic of Overclockers
    Quote Originally Posted by lukemax View Post
    I have seen other forumers post in Trader's Corner also for deals that have not been confirmed, never see you comment in there leh.
    if u look around the trader's corner enuff, u will see a few cases where someone awarded a negative trade rep for "thread spoiling" and the mods removed the rating and did not look favourably upon the abuser. maybe i should rephrase my words and say that awarding negative rep for thread spoiling is NOT allowed and is abuse of the itrader system?

whether someone comments in a thread or not is their own perogative and if ppl already said what i wanted to say, then what is the point in commenting/parroting the same thing again?
    why would i need to be a pro technician to repair if i could RMA it? your logic a bit flawed.
    so u are considering rma-ing things that arent actually spoilt? so i take that as an admission of you thinking of attempting to commit rma fraud. i think any distros reading your post will be very careful of you when u rma things. no wonder the distro markup in sg is so high...
    by the way retail price is going for above SGD$1000, I am looking at $799 now, a 20% depreciation in 3 months for this product is more than fair at least to me.

i price things according to market demand and supply. if there is a little supply and demand is high, i don't see any thing wrong in pricing it higher. my time to do such things is not free and there are costs involved.

maybe its because i came from a banking and finance profession previously so i understand this very well and also because I studied economics.
    so u come from finance/banking/economic sector but u seem to have a very poor idea of what a depreciating asset is. how things depreciate when they change hands and how they depreciate due to wear and tear, obvious/visible signs or not? as well as how things depreciate due to imminent obsolescence due to upcoming tech.
    obviously it wont be you that i will be selling to at a loss thats for sure
    so? i never said anything about buying anything from you in the first place. flame bait much? esp your comment about flipping dust pratas with the airblower? wrong forum. this is not the green forums! neither is this a finance/banking/economic forum. if u have no clue about gpu repair, just save your sarcastic uncalled for comments than to prove your ignorance beyond doubt. u know about your own reputation here from previous trader's corner threads about you.
    hi all! i used my pro technician skills to use a air blower to rid any additional existing dust but couldn't see any in the first place. must justify my skillset man.
    so in the whole of this debacle, u are just trying to justify your skillset at finance/banking/economics rather than actually trying to sell the product?
    this thing is such a small thing, a bit silly leh.
    if this is a small thing, then why are u trying to blow it out of proportion with sarcastic comments and worse, abusing the itrader system?
    Last edited by ChaosLegionnair; Jan 7th, 16 at 02:10 PM.

bro firstly, don't be stupid. my item is in perfect working condition. distributors all check the items if its not working fine, they will RMA it. you noob or what?

try to say i commit RMA fraud. what crap man. i wonder whats your real name you must be guilty of it.

anyway, your logic is something i cannot understand because you are obviously trying to 'trap' or misrepresent what i say.

i got nothing to fight with people like you who come here create trouble, and don't do anything productive. i will be the bigger man and say that I will stop communicating with whatever lame justifications you come up with.

yah i came from a banking and finance background. so what? don't like then don't put money in the banks if you so anti banking and finance lah. crap. sibei talk cock.

you're not a moderator dont talk like as if you are one.

previous iTrader forums issues was cos some kid didn't know how to fix cpu cooler himself, so instead of selling to him and also he tried to lowball me ask me to fix for free, of course i turn down and never sell to him, somemore i said unless i confirm then i will arrange meet up.

i never say confirm deal already, then never turn up so in that case, i didnt get any negative rating at all. and it was my SELLING THREAD, i reserve the right to decide who i sell to. just because you have +7 then you think you damn pro seasoned dealer ok? really ignorant.

HELLO ALL!!!

Thanks to VR-Zone for this community, i am doing a mega clearance sale at REALLY GOOD PRICES! check out my threads man, am feeling good and happy today. i want to give back cos i achieved my aim of showing who the ugly forumers are.

thanks for all the support in the last 1.5 years! total of 290++ ratings here and you know where!

Republic of Overclockers
    anyway, your logic is something i cannot understand because you are obviously trying to 'trap' or misrepresent what i say.
    and your logic and thinking is something i cannot understand either. so when someone offers u $500 for an item because he pointed out u paid $600 for it and your response to that guy is to threaten him with a revenge rep, cry wolf and say he lowballed?! then stir up all this asking to revenge rep someone because he spoiled your sales thread? when u clearly know that revenge rep and itrader abuse is NOT allowed? u really steady lah. really speaks volumes about your personal character and integrity.
    i got nothing to fight with people like you who come here create trouble, and don't do anything productive. i will be the bigger man and say that I will stop communicating with whatever lame justifications you come up with.
    so what is the point of this thread when its just basically a thread asking for permission to break the forum rules and you asking to abuse the itrader system? you are the one not doing anything productive here. mods should just del this thread as its just a pointless ugly spam thread defacing my fav tech IT forum. end up i have to stoop to your level, waste time and come in here and justify my skills as a lawyer...

if u truly are the bigger man, your response instead will be to admit the price u truly bought the item at when asked instead of dodging the question by crying wolf. and then meet up and shake hands and forgive and apologise to that person, bidder, each other or whomever for the keyboard warrior post. but nooo, instead u must hold a grudge against that person.
    yah i came from a banking and finance background. so what? don't like then don't put money in the banks if you so anti banking and finance lah. crap. sibei talk cock.
    YOU are the one who started talking trash about the tech IT sector first. so u are the one talking anti-technical crap here in a technology forum to boot! really evildoer lodges the complaint first. make sure u backup your data often! dont pay thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars for data recovery!
    just because you have +7 then you think you damn pro seasoned dealer ok? really ignorant.
    HELLO ALL!!!

Thanks to VR-Zone for this community, i am doing a mega clearance sale at REALLY GOOD PRICES! check out my threads man, am feeling good and happy today. i want to give back cos i achieved my aim of showing who the ugly forumers are.

thanks for all the support in the last 1.5 years! total of 290++ ratings here and you know where!
    having 290+ ratings does not neccesarily make u a good seller either. there are people with higher ratings than you and still fly aeroplane on people. look thru the trader's corner and u know. there is no smoke without fire and ppl have eyes and ears to see and judge for themselves.

ITEM SOLD!!! THANKS FOR THE INTEREST ALL!

THOSE THAT HAVE BRAINS AND CAN SEE, REMEMBER THE NICKS OKAY!

@Chaos, all sale prices are tagged to retail prices. Nobody tags to how much he paid.
    冬がくれた予感 きっと来る君が
    DR.X Tech - Tech Reviews, Audio Reviews

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 on ID Cooling Auraflow 240
    Motherboard: ASRock X370 SLI Killer | Memory: KLEVV CRAS II 3000MHz C15 16GB kit
    Graphics: Zotac GTX1070 on ID Cooling Frostflow 240G | Display: Dell U2713HM
    Sound: 5.5" Bookshelves + FX Audio BL10A, Aquarius AK4495 XMOS, HA5000 Clone + AKG K7XX/Hifiman HE400i Storage: OCZ Vector 180 480GB
    Power: FSP Aurum PT 1200 | Chassis: Phanteks Enthoo Pro
    Peripherals: Tecware Phantom RGB 104 Keyboard, Logitech G403